Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Rafa is bigger than any player in this squad.

Gerrard is bigger than any player in this squad. 

Marsch isn’t.

If we have any chance left in staying up we need someone to come in slam their bigger bollocks on the table and tell the players to sort themselves out. For that reason, I would go for the other two over Marsch.

Oh, Rafa is a better coach too 

Agreed 

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

There ya go 

I think that is no longer in doubt. It kind of feels like we’re in palliative care - we all know it’s inevitable, just a case of preparing for it as best we can. 🥴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Balders65 said:

Probably totally irrelevant to this feed but I see Tops plane flew to Liverpool this morning and is coming back tonight? Might have gone shopping or to do the Beatles tour for all I know but is there anyone up there we are “looking” at 🔝👍

Brendan Rodgers lives in the NW maybe he has gone to beg him to come back ……although Benitez also still lives up there too 

• Haha 1

Wonder if Marsch potential appointment has purposely been leaked by the club to push a preferred choice to make a decision and there has been the required positive response. I have a feeling it could well be Rafa or somebody previously unattainable has now shown interest. 

Brendan obviously had convinced Top he had nothing to worry about, but when it became apparent that was wishful thinking, he had no choice but to relieve him of his duties. This has left us with Sadler and Stowell who clearly are not the answer. You can’t dwell on what should have happened, that’s now obvious, Brendan should have gone months ago. It is vitally important now decisions have to be the right one’s ,so I welcome that Top is considering every option available regardless of how ltd that may be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Wonder if Marsch potential appointment has purposely been leaked by the club to push a preferred choice to make a decision and there has been the required positive response. I have a feeling it could well be Rafa or somebody previously unattainable has now shown interest. 

I preferred the days of good old fashioned British stalking horses being used to make the eventual candidate look the least worst option . Where are you now Peter Reid, Iain Dowie and Alan Curbishley ?

Guest Mee-9

This is now picking up traction about the owners having hesitations about Jesse Marsch. 

Being reported across the pond in America also, that the owners may be having hesitations regarding the outcry from fans, even citing Lineker's tweet about Marsch. 

Whatever the outcome, we need someone in by next week, and as early as possible to train the players. 

2 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

This is now picking up traction about the owners having hesitations about Jesse Marsch. 

Being reported across the pond in America also, that the owners may be having hesitations regarding the outcry from fans, even citing Lineker's tweet about Marsch. 

Whatever the outcome, we need someone in by next week, and as early as possible to train the players. 

Superb. If I was Marsch I'd tell them to stick it.

• Like 2