Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

This is now picking up traction about the owners having hesitations about Jesse Marsch. 

Being reported across the pond in America also, that the owners may be having hesitations regarding the outcry from fans, even citing Lineker's tweet about Marsch. 

Whatever the outcome, we need someone in by next week, and as early as possible to train the players. 

Even citing Lineker's tweet?

The exact om he did about our Premier League winning manager? 😂

23 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

How tall is Marsch , does he own a Gucci belt, and what are his teeth like...how many properties does he have?

Not sure about this but his lips are certainly an upgrade.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I’m not convinced it would be.

I don’t want Marsch if we can get someone better, but he’s better than the caretakers. We need to appoint someone immediately.

Leaving this uncertainty hanging over the club this close to the end of the season is suicidal.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

This is now picking up traction about the owners having hesitations about Jesse Marsch. 

Being reported across the pond in America also, that the owners may be having hesitations regarding the outcry from fans, even citing Lineker's tweet about Marsch. 

Whatever the outcome, we need someone in by next week, and as early as possible to train the players. 

I reckon thay, thays probably more to do with how some publications had him all but signed a few days ago so rather admit they jumped the gun, they invented some sort of reason as to why there has been a delay. 

I absolutely do not want Marsch as manager but if the board have been spooked by Linekers tweet just makes them look even more inept than they already are.

I am so over King Power now, they need to sling their hook. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wortho said:

How the hell can they even contemplate hiring Marsch…he’s a failure and would be even worse in the championship 

I just wish they’d make a decision. This is the same indecision that’s probably now cost us our PL status.

• Like 2

Guest nathan.

If Marsch isn't announced today i suspect the board have had a change of heart.

Probably due to the reaction of the fans.  

10 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

When are we expecting this fraud to be announced?

Used to associate LCFC as a 'people comes first club' in the past but, judging from recent words about the club's dealings with fans, there's appears a quite different mentality now.

Edited by Wymsey

27 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Wonder if Marsch potential appointment has purposely been leaked by the club to push a preferred choice to make a decision and there has been the required positive response. I have a feeling it could well be Rafa or somebody previously unattainable has now shown interest. 

I think you’re giving them more credit than they deserve.

It’s just pure incompetence.

Guest Mee-9
12 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I reckon thay, thays probably more to do with how some publications had him all but signed a few days ago so rather admit they jumped the gun, they invented some sort of reason as to why there has been a delay. 

The betting markets also had it as a dead cert. 

They've suspended the majority of markets based on Jesse Marsch being a shoo-in.