Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

We gonna need a manager fast!

From 2 games I've seen. Sadler is out of his depth

Massively.

With hindsight we would’ve been better off with Brendan for these two home games. 

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Massively.

With hindsight we would’ve been better off with Brendan for these two home games. 

This is the worst part. Everyone knows Brendan needed to go, but not having a plan in place for when it happened is absolute stupidity. Unforgivable incompetence.

• Like 4

We need a manager to start tomorrow.

The boards indecisiveness and lack of leadership over the season has caused all of our issues.

Grow some balls and make a decision.

• Like 1

Just now, stu said:

We need a manager to start tomorrow.

The boards indecisiveness and lack of leadership over the season has caused all of our issues.

Grow some balls and make a decision.

We’rw going to lose against Man City next week. I’d prefer they took a few more days to explore other options if it means we dodge the Marsch bullet

• Like 1

Looking through his career, interviewing him, offering him the job then GenericLCFC on Twitter says "He's shit, why?" and Lineker questions it and they seem to have a change of mind.

8 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Massively.

No we wouldn’t he had to go. Wish people would stop saying this we’re in this mess because of him. 

• Like 2

Where has the info come from for people to be backing Frank Haise or is it just bookies manipulating prices to get some fomo betting? 

2nd with Lens is massively exciting but why would he leave a club he’s comfortable at, having basically achieved European competition places to come to Leicester and end up in the championship?

1 minute ago, Kent-Fox said:

Get Patrick Viera in. 
Did ok at palace and has a point to

Prove. 

I’d agree with that. Looks like it’s too late though. If it is then it’s time to get behind him and hope he turns out to be another Ranieri stroke of genius. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

Honestly Big Sam is the best option until end of the season. He can easily get a quick reaction out of the players, plus it’s risk free he won’t be here next season whatever league we’re in. he’ll want to prove something too after WBA relegation 

No no

no no no no NO.

I think they still believed they could appoint someone to save us - when they should have been appointing someone to restructure us and achieve promotion next season. Once more, the board are asleep at the wheel - and I think Top only woke up to that fact at full time.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I just wish they’d make a decision. This is the same indecision that’s probably now cost us our PL status.

I thought Rodgers should’ve gone at the end of last season… total mismanagement…and now it’s too late and we are a shambles 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

I think they still believed they could appoint someone to save us - when they should have been appointing someone to restructure us and achieve promotion next season. Once more, the board are asleep at the wheel - and I think Top only woke up to that fact at full time.

Appointment delayed today cos Jesus is too busy to film the reveal video. Announcement tomorrow.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Looking through his career, interviewing him, offering him the job then GenericLCFC on Twitter says "He's shit, why?" and Lineker questions it and they seem to have a change of mind.

Lineker questioned Ranieri. He knows about as much as we do.

People don't want Marsch because he didn't do a great job at Leeds, yet want Vieira who didn't do a great job at Palace. We're not going to get a manager that everyone wants because we're not in a position to attract that kind of manager right now. Most recent managerial experience was overseeing a 12 game winless run including 3 games in a row without a shot on target 😂 sounds very Rodgers-esque.

Screenshot_20230409-152317~3.png

Screenshot_20230409-152317~2.png

• Like 2