Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

The ridiculous thing is, if the chuckle brothers are intent on continuing with Brendan's absurd lineups and tactics, then there was absolutely zero point in sacking him. Atleast he can execute his snorefest football properly. 

I thought the whole point of a caretaker was to have an instant impact by changing it up. The pair of them are clearly so far out of their depth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

People don't want Marsch because he didn't do a great job at Leeds, yet want Vieira who didn't do a great job at Palace. We're not going to get a manager that everyone wants because we're not in a position to attract that kind of manager right now. Most recent managerial experience was overseeing a 12 game winless run including 3 games in a row without a shot on target 😂 sounds very Rodgers-esque.

Screenshot_20230409-152317~3.png

Screenshot_20230409-152317~2.png

But people also pushing for Rafa who did equally as bad a job at Everton as Marsch at Leeds, arguably out of the 3, Viera did the best of the 3. 

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

So Marsch isn't coming, now?..

If these doubts are true then I hope not.

I wouldn't lose sleep if he didn't join but the board have to believe in someone fully.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

He's dead mate

After yesterday's performance, I'd have personally approved of locking them all up in a dark, uncomfortable room for six or seven hours and subjecting them to Revolution 9 on full volume and constant repeat. It might have jolted something, at least.

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Wonder if Marsch potential appointment has purposely been leaked by the club to push a preferred choice to make a decision and there has been the required positive response. I have a feeling it could well be Rafa or somebody previously unattainable has now shown interest. 

Hope you're right on this one

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

Honestly Big Sam is the best option until end of the season. He can easily get a quick reaction out of the players, plus it’s risk free he won’t be here next season whatever league we’re in. he’ll want to prove something too after WBA relegation 

With the options available 100% agree.

We need a manager with experience of relegation dog fights. Big Sam I suspect would be willing to take the job till the end of the season, getting any manager in with limited experience may easily spell disaster and going out without a fight. 

Allardyche  would structure us well, make us hard to beat, a manager with a lot of experience, look at the turnaround from Woy at Palace. Many managers mentioned are a huge gamble 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Edingleyfox said:

Sounds like the club is still thinking about whether to go for Marsch (Rob Tanner). 

Don't appoint him. If they are not sure, do not give a long contract.

The running of the club has been worse than amateurish.

• Like 1