Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, weller54 said:

Wtf!!!😂...

How much togetherness and fighting spirit did you witness yesterday?...

That was the MUST WIN game and they were a disgrace.

FFS, stop trying to defend the undefendable!!

I'm not defending our performances, I'm just pointing out the lack of moral fibre displayed by many fans.

15 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

If we went down I think we would honestly boss the championship. We have elite training facilities and players with premier league experience, if they can adapt to gegenpressing as a unit I really can’t see championship players being able to handle the intensity we would be playing at. It’s a lot deeper than this but that’s summarised. 

Would also open up the door for us to go in for young players in Europe and give them a season in a lower league competition to bed in before building them into the premier league. Basically just sign most of Salzburgs players and Leipzig rejects thanks 

Hmmm I´m not so sure about that. We usually crumble when teams "get in our faces" and the physical attributes (no pun intended) of the players do not seem to stand up to the physicality of the Championship.

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I think we will still have a solid core for the championship, I’m not going with those that feel we will struggle there too 

I'm interested as to what happens to our debt, do King Power finance it? There'll be players on a lot of money that won't leave, will that effect our ability to get names in? These are the issues that decide what happens, we could be on a self infected embargo 

Looking more and more ridiculous the decision to wait until after the international break now. Palace two wins in two, 7 goals scored, practically safe. Could have easily had 2 weeks for someone to come in and stamp a playing style on this team.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Hmmm I´m not so sure about that. We usually crumble when teams "get in our faces" and the physical attributes (no pun intended) of the players do not seem to stand up to the physicality of the Championship.

I can appreciate that completely but I think it’s been coached into us. We have been coached for 4 years to stay away and pass around the back. I think someone like Marsch hammering it into them that if they don’t close down they will be dropped will sort them out. And the summer rebuild gives us a chance to buy players who suit it anyway. But yeah right now is a concern for me as this bunch are spineless. 

26 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

If we went down I think we would honestly boss the championship. We have elite training facilities and players with premier league experience, if they can adapt to gegenpressing as a unit I really can’t see championship players being able to handle the intensity we would be playing at. It’s a lot deeper than this but that’s summarised. 

Would also open up the door for us to go in for young players in Europe and give them a season in a lower league competition to bed in before building them into the premier league. Basically just sign most of Salzburgs players and Leipzig rejects thanks 

I think a double relegation is just as likely as a good season TBF. Little money and a major rebuild needed. 

Marsch isn’t a particularly inspiring prospect and not a long-term solution but he might be the right man to keep us up or get us back in the Prem if relegated. I could see him sticking around til about 10 games into our return to the Prem season (if the worst happens). 

32 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Don't you just love the modern game. We used to call this winning the ball back within five seconds. Teams did this even in Sunday League football in the 1970's. Modern Coaches, should be doing cabaret.     

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

In not sure anyone is sure which direction to go down. 

There's probably no stand out option of those available and willing to come. We as fans can't even agree who we want. 

Realistically, man city is a game we expect nothing from so I'd rather they take an extra few days and get the best appointment possible. Whoever that may be

• Like 2