Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Assume the brainless board have decided we’ll ship plenty against Man City whoever is in charge so we’ve actually got a few more sleeps to blindly phone people who all appear to be busy given how many of the calls are going to answerphone and aren’t being returned.

Couldn’t run a bath let alone a football club this board. 

• Like 2

Did I read somewhere that Hutter has been reported as saying he wants the job? 

Also with man city next is it possible that they may consider it a reasonable risk to hold on, cooper looks to be on his way out and the thinking could be hold on, he could be another option, especially for next season if we do go down.

14 minutes ago, nettle said:

The board are clueless 😆

Yes, indeed they are. Their performance over the last 18-24 months has been shocking. If I were Top they would ALL be replaced. The ball has been collectively dropped. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I take it the club are having second thoughts on Marsch?

I think the only thing we can sure of, is nobody knows what's happening. 

It looked like it was marsch based on betting odds which the press jumped on, but its reported that we are having second thoughts. 

Top flew to Liverpool today, but nobody knows why. 

It's a case of wait and see, everyone's saying top and the board are useless but ultimately we don't know what's happened. It's a game of chess and we as fans can't even see the board. 

30 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Don't you just love the modern game. We used to call this winning the ball back within five seconds. Teams did this even in Sunday League football in the 1970's. Modern Coaches, should be doing cabaret.     

it’s a bit more complex as a system than that but I know what you mean 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Doesn't seem like we're looking far and wide and onsidering all options, seems like our approach is really quite lazy, tbh, I'd even consider offering Claude another go, I think although we didn't realise it at the time, he made progress here 

Have you looked at a list of out of work coaches? 

I have - it does not make inspiring reading - I’m not surprised we’re having trouble deciding on a candidate.

The fact that we were willing to try and coast to the end of the season under our caretakers suggests the situation wasn’t great even before now. 

Guest Mee-9

Adolf Hutter. Could you imagine. 

Everything would go right wing and you can read the newspaper headlines now if we favour young footballs. The Hutter Youth.

3 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

It looked like it was marsch based on betting odds which the press jumped on, but its reported that we are having second thoughts. 

It's a case of wait and see, everyone's saying top and the board are useless but ultimately we don't know what's happened. It's a game of chess and we as fans can't even see the board. 

Well it’s not to tempt Klopp from Liverpool 🤣

And it’s not to tempt the gravel muncher from Everton 🤣

Easter Egg hunt?

Just now, Mee-9 said:

Everything would go right wing and you can read the newspaper headlines now if we favour young footballs. The Hutter Youth.

Combat 18 were very popular with the BS back in the day 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Just to put a lid on this liverpool flight thing 

Someone has hired the jet for the day or top’s guests from yesterday wanted to see the liverpool v arsenal game 

nothing more than that 

Have we ruled out the planes annual service yet? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Klopp is getting sacked after today :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

We’ve been missing a proper right winger since Mahrez left 🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Have you looked at a list of out of work coaches? 

I have - it does not make inspiring reading - I’m not surprised we’re having trouble deciding on a candidate.

The fact that we were willing to try and coast to the end of the season under our caretakers suggests the situation wasn’t great even before now. 

"Suggests" lol