Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, 420Hashish said:

Pretty sure the British SAS could kick these players into form

SAS motto, "who dares, wins".

We don't do the first bit. Therefore we don't achieve the second bit.

16 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Hutter would be ideal but I’m convinced this board haven’t even got a clue who he is. 

I mean, imagine our chants:

Who do you think you are kidding mr hutter, if you think old vardys done. He and the boys will help us win the game, thrashing little Tottenham at new white hart lane….

• Haha 4

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Has Jonny Evans got his coaching badges yet? 

I would suggest he’s the best solution at the moment.

He can't make it from the bench to the dugout due to his heel injury. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Have you looked at a list of out of work coaches? 

I have - it does not make inspiring reading - I’m not surprised we’re having trouble deciding on a candidate.

The fact that we were willing to try and coast to the end of the season under our caretakers suggests the situation wasn’t great even before now. 

It doesn't have to be an out of work coach, they don't have to be ex PL managers, the club have f'd up again, it shows the absolute shower we have owning and running the club

1 minute ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I mean, imagine our chants:

Who do you think you are kidding mr hutter, if you think old vardys done. He and the boys will help us win the game, thrashing little Tottenham at new white hart lane….

You have to question his parents beliefs don’t you, naming your son Adolf with Hutter as your surname. I mean, auto correct sends you to a very different wiki page when you try and type his name in Google lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Mee-9

I miss Liamlcfc. He would know exactly why that helicopter has flown to Liverpool.

Yeah it’d probably be because Top’s got a booking at the Cavern Club, or he fancies a Nandos near the docks. But he’d know.

The day we all went mad because that helicopter went in for its service will go down in Foxestalk history. 

What a friend/legend. 💙

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

It doesn't have to be an out of work coach, they don't have to be ex PL managers, the club have f'd up again, it shows the absolute shower we have owning and running the club

It probably does have to be an out of work coach because very few managers will jump ship 10 games from the end of the season - especially decent ones where their clubs have something to play for.

This is probably why West Ham have stuck with Moyes - because there’s bugger all to replace him with right now.

I expect our board were of the same thinking until - what I expect happened - Rodgers forced their hand.

2 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

I miss Liamlcfc. He would know exactly why that helicopter has flown to Liverpool.

Yeah it’d probably be because Top’s got a booking at the Cavern Club, or he fancies a Nandos near the docks. But he’d know.

The day we all went mad because that helicopter went in for its service will go down in Foxestalk history. 

What a friend/legend. 💙

His last tweet was quite hard-hitting, but it showed he had mental strength in such a precarious situation he was in..

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kent-Fox said:

Spot on 👌

Been saying this for ages. He also did a brilliant job sorting out a possibly worse squad situation when taking over from woy. 

Just what we need, as long as we sack early if they turn to shit. His squad still ain't doing too shabby judging by the last couple of matches 

• Like 1