Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Potter couldn't get the Chelsea players to turn things around so how could it do it with ours? lol

Well he wouldn't have 37 players who think they're entitled to be first team regulars, and then new players showing up whenever his back is turned.

I reckon Potter is one of the best managers around at motivating a medium sized group of players and his man-management skills several layers above  Rodgers'.

• Like 4

What's happening at Brighton now shows that it was much more than good management that got them where they are. I couldn't see Potter coming here and giving our players the stomach for a dogfight.

We need someone to come in and drag these players, kicking and screaming, through these 10 or so games. Tuchel, Conte, Klopp characters, fire in the belly.

After that, we build.

• Like 1

Would be an incredibly quick turn of events wouldn’t it? Not saying there necessarily has but it wouldn’t surprise you if comms from us/Chelsea had been had today and it’s just advanced everything on a little bit (assuming Potter does end up as our new manager which I think he probably will now). 

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

What's happening at Brighton now shows that it was much more than good management that got them where they are. I couldn't see Potter coming here and giving our players the stomach for a dogfight.

We need someone to come in and drag these players, kicking and screaming, through these 10 or so games. Tuchel, Conte, Klopp characters, fire in the belly.

After that, we build.

i hope we never get potter. so overrated and for no real reason too lol 

1 minute ago, wardyfox86 said:

After that, we build.

We'd stay up with Warnock for 10 games. 

This is a 10 game rescue job. Nothing else.

• Like 1

Just now, Top cop said:

Potter is the right man. Whether we stay up, or go down, he is the plan for future success

Not sure he's gonna want to go from managing Chelsea to taking us to Plymouth away. His stock has increased and there's no real reason for him to rush into a relegation scrap when he could have his pick of decent clubs in less than 2 months.

• Haha 1