Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Club was talked out of appointing Warnock by fans representatives and responses to the Mercury and went for Holloway instead. I also seem to remember us having Mike Walker in the stands ready to sign a deal when O'Neill was sacked by Norwich. Went down like a cup of cold sick with the anti-Forest element.

That said, if they have a better option than Marsch, take an extra day.

If the reason is because a better target has now made themselves available then that’s ok 

4 minutes ago, stu said:

Poor if true. Bad reflection on the club to allow the news to leak, then to pull the plug.

It shows weak leadership, if we needed any more evidence.

Make a bloody decision and have the guts to stick with it!

Better to get this right than be quick. Appoint in haste regret at your leisure (in the bottom half of the championship) We need a decent manager for a rebuild come the summer. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Club was talked out of appointing Warnock by fans representatives and responses to the Mercury and went for Holloway instead. I also seem to remember us having Mike Walker in the stands ready to sign a deal when O'Neill was sacked by Norwich. Went down like a cup of cold sick with the anti-Forest element.

That said, if they have a better option than Marsch, take an extra day.

I thought the Warnock links were before the Allen appointment.

10 minutes ago, stu said:

Poor if true. Bad reflection on the club to allow the news to leak, then to pull the plug.

They’ve been slated for looking like they were going to appoint him and now being slated for not appointing him lol I’m glad they’ve realised it would of been a poor appointment and changed their mind.

• Like 2

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

They’ve been slated for looking like they were going to appoint him and now being slated for not appointing him lol I’m glad they’ve realised it would of been a poor appointment and changed their mind.

They should be of the opinion that the know better than the fans...the fact they obviously don't think that is horrendous. Regardless of whether Marsch is or isn't the right appointment. 

16 minutes ago, stu said:

No way - get this wrong and we could end up in league 1 or worse - the football side needs too to bottom restructuring be it in the Championship and personally they left it too long so it’s too late anyway don’t make it even worse now by making a poor appointment. Two wrongs don’t make it right and they should have sacked Rodger’s last year after Forest or worst case in October like villa did - we need to get this right as the internal damage he has left behind needs a strong manager and it’s not likely we will stay up so let’s get someone we can get behind - Rafa for me but it has to be someone with strong leadership 

12 minutes ago, Mr.Bingles said:

Better to get this right than be quick. Appoint in haste regret at your leisure (in the bottom half of the championship) We need a decent manager for a rebuild come the summer. 

They believe they are appointing a coach to rescue our PL status - they don’t have time to waste on this - if they expected to be relegated then they leave SAS in charge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

The plane is scheduled to fly back to Biggin Hill this evening

Opera Snapshot_2023-04-09_180307_www.flightradar24.com.png

A plane has just flown over my house-  Adi Hutter to East Midlands airport???

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

I thought the Warnock links were before the Allen appointment.

Maybe links but further down the line that season we had Warnock ready to come in. If I remember correctly, he ended up going to QPR and getting promoted the season after we went down.

Well that’s a pretty solid reaction to hearing the fan base - old Jesse not happening - only problem left is the fact they have no clue what to do next - pathetic for a multi billion business - laughable if we weren’t all crying 

Surely we can’t appoint him now?

There is an obvious hesitation and doubt from the club. What message does that send to the players? For Marsch to be successful here he needs total buy in from the club, the fans and most importantly the players.

The delay just highlights the fact that no one really wants him.

Edited by Ricey
  • Like 1

Guest bennytwohats

I swear if they drop Big Sam on us after I’ve mentally got in the place of seeing the positives of Marsch then I’m done.