Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Arkie Bennett said:

Robbie Neilson?

He’s actually done really well at Hearts but has been unfairly targeted by their fans. It would be a massive step up but I don’t think it’s as far fetched an idea as it sounds. 

Just now, westernpark said:

That was a few days ago.

this is people from a podcast, i wouldn’t be surprised if they had a source… the fact they’ve just posted it could mean they know something… I don’t like our odds 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Of course he is but unless top was so affected by yesterdays abysmal display that he went cap in hand back to Rafa it’s unlikely ….

True. Amazing how limited our options are now. Will probably end up with Dean Smith at this rate. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

this is people from a podcast, i wouldn’t be surprised if they had a source… the fact they’ve just posted it could mean they know something… I don’t like our odds 

I’d have laughed at Dean Smith this time last week. But now I just want anyone until the end of the season, because they’ll be an improvement on Sadler and Stowell

For some reason, for the first time in my life, I really wanna post some made up itk bullshit. 

I think we are all so depressed I just want to add a bit of excitement to our lives. 

Just now, westernpark said:

I’d have laughed at Dean Smith this time last week. But now I just want anyone until the end of the season, because they’ll be an improvement on Sadler and Stowell

Thought that said Delia Smith for a moment!

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, Tuna said:

Thought that said Delia Smith for a moment!

We just need to get her through the door and to work if that’s who we are going with. Can’t be worse than yesterday.