Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

I think we’ve been caught up in the “everything is sh!t at LCFC”, it’s still an attractive proposition for a young manager at a club abroad, knowing that it’s a shot at the Prem

Yeah I get that but with that said, he’s on for an unprecedented result, finishing above some massive clubs relatively to them why would he give up that now to get into a relegation fight? 

Surely he will want to get into Europe with them and leave in summer? Although I do agree in principle that a lot of our fans do underplay how much of a prospect we are as a club. Even if we stay up I still think people like Frank would want to come here. Clean slate we have a decent fanbase, world class training facilities, and with the outgoings we have in contracts ending we will be saving something like 40m a year in wages alone, then the £50m from Maddison, 30m you’d get from Barnes if we decided to sell him. 

Before all of this the owners have already said we have finances in place to perform a rebuild. I’d expect us to be spending probably £100m+ 

I know Frank has a good thing at Brentford but I think we might be able to get him or atleast turn his head. So the attraction to managers of smaller French/Portuguese clubs for example would be huge. 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Rejected us on Championship strategy. What could that be. You must pass 50 times and play with wingers before we shoot ? Oh, and no money to spend

the championship strategy is don’t spend any money because if we do we will fail ffp when we qualify for the champions league 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Imagine if club looked at Ranieri to come back. 

Be a stupid thing to do given there’s still a few here who remember when he lost his mind