Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Stinky said:

I think I have the same source as Sambiasso and the name of the mystery manager I've been given is Martin Jol

I said last week it’ll be quite a big name, but completely random and out the blue. Couldn’t think of an example, but Jol is exactly the kind of bloke I was thinking of!

4 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/04/09/jesse-marsch-turns-down-leicester-job-after-disagreement/

Turned down by Jesse Marsch. The season keeps getting better and better. How the mighty have fallen 😂

I am sorry, but who the fook does Jesse Marsch think he is? lol

Genuinely think he will be lucky to get another Premier League job. We only went there because we are desperate and our board is a complete mess! 

Happy we will end up with someone else though, as I never felt his style of management would suit us in our current situation, and would likely just compound our problems, especially in defence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I am sorry, but who the fook does Jesse Marsch think he is? lol

Genuinely think he will be lucky to get another Premier League job. We only went there because we are desperate and our board is a complete mess! 

Happy we will end up with someone else though, as I never felt his style of management would suit us in our current situation, and would likely just compound our problems, especially in defence. 

Very true but maybe a combination of things made the job not worth it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Mister said:

It will be Stowell and Sadler till the end of the season. It is pointless bringing in someone with only a handful of games left. Let the season end and then focus on finding the right manager for the rebuild.

What a ridiculous suggestion.

Just give up!

We're 2 points from safety!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

It will be Stowell and Sadler till the end of the season. It is pointless bringing in someone with only a handful of games left. Let the season end and then focus on finding the right manager for the rebuild.

Feels like a defeatist attitude.

there’s still a chance we can stay up and we need to fight for it.

1 minute ago, jonny_wright said:

Absolutely buzzing that it’s not Marsch 

Buzzing if it is Dean Smith then?

Based on the performance of the board this season we should all be very scared.

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Absolutely hilarious that he watched us play and then noped it 

That will be bollox. It will more likely be down to the length of deal, control of recruitment and funds available.