Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tomlcfc133 said:

Big Sam , Rafa , MON . All three give us a big chance to stay in the league. Too obvious though for the clowns on the board 

I know this sounds daft, but I’m almost beginning to think they don’t want to stay up. With 15 players out of contract over the next two seasons it’s like they want to start again with this so-called successful development squad we have…

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Why are people with green single letter avatars just naming random football coaches with no context?

I'm always mistrustful of accounts with no avatar!

Edited by Tuna
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

I tell you what this isn’t a bad shout from what we know todaylol

It isn’t is it. 

Liverpool need a refresh, a new coaching set up might be the answer (like Fergie used to do).

Lijnders is an outstanding coach and tactician. 

38 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

“Rafaaa Benitez Rafaaa Benitez he ****ed off the job centre to manage Leicester and he looks like the guy of Toy Story twoooooo”

I can't believe he has to drive all the way to work on a Saturday

All the way to work!!!

6 minutes ago, Dames said:

We’ve dodged a massive bullet here, apparently disagreement over Championship strategy so he knew he was definitely taking us down. 

My main hope in appointing Marsch was that as a switched on yank, he'd ask the difficult questions before accepting. Sadly, they've been asked and I assume he's read between the lines and worked out our 'championship strategy'.... financial ruin, fire sale and a squad of Ward, Vardy, Vestergaard and Luke Thomas.

We are on a one way track to league 2

Edited by Paninistickers