Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Who'll be the best at rebuilding us in the Championship--team and culture--probably with minimal cash and who will userather than ignoring the academy.

That's my question. Nfi about the answer.

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

this thread will be the last enjoyment we get this season, so drink it in fellas. 

You’re enjoying this?

4 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Rafa isn't it

Would feel like a coup after the horror of nearly getting Marsch. 

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

My main hope in appointing Marsch was that as a switched on yank, he'd ask the difficult questions before accepting. Sadly, they've been asked and I assume he's read between the lines and worked out our 'championship strategy'.... financial ruin, fire sale and a squad of Ward, Vardy, Vestergaard and Luke Thomas.

We are on a one way track to league 2

The ownership has a lot to answer for. Weapons grade incompetence. Unfortunately the KPFC fans will deny reality until the bitter end. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

…makes complete sense, if you are our board. :doh:

Lijnders worked as a first-team coach and assistant at Liverpool from 2014-17, first under Brendan Rodgers before Jurgen Klopp's appointment.”

4 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

You’re enjoying this?

i always enjoy the chaos on this forum when we’re about to get news. The prekki saga, Aranguiz. Big daddy on the plane… what’s not to love! 

I genuinely couldn’t sleep thinking it was marsch, the small slither of hope it’s someone better is good enough for me 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mr Mister said:

It will be Stowell and Sadler till the end of the season. It is pointless bringing in someone with only a handful of games left. Let the season end and then focus on finding the right manager for the rebuild.

Will definitely get relegated and lose 8 of the 9 games with S and S in charge. We may as well gamble and throw a few million at some ex prem oldie who can bang a few heads together. 

Just now, Mee-9 said:

That is a huge U-turn. 

The bookies even suspended betting. 

It’s a freakin’ dodged bullet for sure. But it means SaS take training this week, which is pants. 

• Like 1

I would love to know what approach the club are planning for if (when) we get relegated

"Marsch is understood to feel that the club would need a different approach in the Championship next season if they were to be relegated – as well as a different profile of player to the one that he is accustomed to recruiting."