Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

I know, it’s brilliant. It’s when foxestalk is at its best. The hysteria, the anger and amongst it all there is comedy gold. 

it is superb. And there is nothing any of us can do to affect the outcome. What will be will be.

So they are shitting their pants for no reason at all!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Not really. He was meant to be the strategy and I presume he couldn’t grasp that players would have to go. 

There is no relegation in US leagues. He refused to accept it was a thing. Deal off.

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

All anyone can do is set a team up tactically now to give us best chance,  a manager can't influence things any other way, the players won't care with pep talks and training tactics, it's too late. 

It amazes me that sadler and Stowell were so incompetent, I honestly think I could do a better job

In the past when they’ve took over or like when Shakey did they changed they way we played a touch, went more direct and and played more to players strengths, a simpler but effective game. However this time it seems like they’ve both been completely brainwashed by brendan and are just regurgitating more of the same with the same results. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ousefox said:

Words can't describe how useless people at the top of this club are.

It's making me think they have just been extremely lucky hiring Pearson back and what he built. 

They're amateurs.

I'd say Vichai and Pearson. Ranieri was a surprising and inspiring appointment. Puel helped us rebuild.

Top and Rudkin and Brendan managed to sink their amazing work. Not confident Top and Rudkin will turn things around.

Soon enough our amazing academy will be the main draw to the club. And we've not even been using that well.

7 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

That statement from marsch is pure PR. 

If we hadn't dithered he'd be coming. We've had second thoughts and he's saving face. 

Simple as that. 

Its not very good PR because he was essentially admitting he would relegate us.