Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

This is bigger than the manager now people. Don't matter if it's Rafa or Dean Smith or Pep Guardiola or Warnock.

We are in astonishing trouble. Hundreds of millions in debt, no parachute payments, a fire sale, a wages bill of just Vards and Ward and Vestergaard alone that dwarfs the entire division. We are in points deduction territory and probably liquidation. We are gonna have to beg Wilf, JJ, Ricardo, Ward, Vardy, KDH and Vestergaard to leave us without demanding money. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah I get that but with that said, he’s on for an unprecedented result, finishing above some massive clubs relatively to them why would he give up that now to get into a relegation fight? 

Surely he will want to get into Europe with them and leave in summer? Although I do agree in principle that a lot of our fans do underplay how much of a prospect we are as a club. Even if we stay up I still think people like Frank would want to come here. Clean slate we have a decent fanbase, world class training facilities, and with the outgoings we have in contracts ending we will be saving something like 40m a year in wages alone, then the £50m from Maddison, 30m you’d get from Barnes if we decided to sell him. 

Before all of this the owners have already said we have finances in place to perform a rebuild. I’d expect us to be spending probably £100m+ 

I know Frank has a good thing at Brentford but I think we might be able to get him or atleast turn his head. So the attraction to managers of smaller French/Portuguese clubs for example would be huge. 

Absolutely!

Wow,  the difference between us getting 4/5 wins this season really does come into stark perspective when you put it like this!

• Like 1

Reputations, systems, styles of play are all out the window now. This is win and get points at all costs. Would I be correct in saying that we used not all our subs yesterday and had a 6ft 7inch player on the bench and we were pumping the ball long???????? THROW HIM ON UP FRONT. 

Get Martin O'Neill in tomorrow. 

• Like 1

The situation we find ourselves in, is a result of TOP, Susan being hood winked by the fraud Brendan for so long, he kept saying " Yeah I believe in the players we can do this" some bs like that, probably kept saying it, Top kept believing , but it was found they were being led by a delusional man, who knew he was incapable so sucked the sprit out of Leicester.  I honestly think the moment Wesley Fofana broke his leg in that summer of 2021 against Villa Real, Brendan thought ok now what? then missing out on Newcastle turned his nose up with what was on offer at Leicester.  Our next manager ? i'd give it James Maddison , the guy is young but is intelligent and a leader.  Roll the dice time.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Dean smith it is then… 🤣🤣🤣. Sacked from Championship Norwich but managed to get at interview at us.. how on earth is that even possible?

Because he’s the only one willing to do it on an interim basis.

• Like 1