Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

anyone else get to the "past caring" stage and you end up almost enjoying the chaos ?

Nope. I'm disgusted at what we've become and how easily it's been allowed to happen. We're an absolute disgrace!

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9
1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

I'd take you over both. 

You're too kind Top, I'll pop down to the office tomorrow. Did we say £50,000 a week or £55,000? 

2 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

The situation we find ourselves in, is a result of TOP, Susan being hood winked by the fraud Brendan for so long, he kept saying " Yeah I believe in the players we can do this" some bs like that, probably kept saying it, Top kept believing , but it was found they were being led by a delusional man, who knew he was incapable so sucked the sprit out of Leicester.  I honestly think the moment Wesley Fofana broke his leg in that summer of 2021 against Villa Real, Brendan thought ok now what? then missing out on Newcastle turned his nose up with what was on offer at Leicester.  Our next manager ? i'd give it James Maddison , the guy is young but is intelligent and a leader.  Roll the dice time.  

You'd give the managers job to James Maddison? 

• Haha 1

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

I've heard some daft things on here but Maddison as manager tops the lot 😂😂

I know, ridiculous. Obviously he’d be player-manager

Don't know why everybody's banging on about Dean Smith when Top's seemingly been up in Liverpool all afternoon.

Either Top is a massive Beatles fan and fancied a day off, or they were meeting a managerial candidate there.

For me, that's either Rafa, the Dutch assistant at Liverpool or possibly Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Just now, Saxondale said:

Don't know why everybody's banging on about Dean Smith when Top's seemingly been up in Liverpool all afternoon.

Either Top is a massive Beatles fan and fancied a day off, or they were meeting a managerial candidate there.

For me, that's either Rafa, the Dutch assistant at Liverpool or possibly Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Percy mentioned dean smith in the article 

Guest Mee-9

Liverpool Airport is less than an area away from Cheshire, near where everyones favourite legendary manager that brought us an FA cup apparently lives. 

:brendan:

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

Gary Neville 

Guest Mee-9
Just now, StanSP said:

Not sure it's worth it for the Marsch update lol

That was almost as brief a U-turn as what's happened with the managerial situation. 

Admins had a bit of post nut clarity there, thinking 'yeah it's not warranted.'