Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I'd want Frank from that list, i'm not sold on Potter personally, great job at brighten but massively improved in style of play since he left, flopped at Chelsea.
Honestly, I have a really funny feeling about Hasenhuttl, I very much rate him. Did wonders with absolutely no backing at Southampton, how he kept them up is beyond me. 

Not for me, but it'd be just like us to add the manager of the team we beat 9-0 to 2 of the defence we've already got!!  

• Haha 4

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Other.

I want Gallardo.

He plays attacking, pressing football and demands 100% effort. 

He could bring Cambiasso with him as well as his River coaching staff and yes he may use us as a stepping stone with his staff but I feel Esteban could stay and build his own managerial career here off the back of Gallardo.

Be realistic. 

He's headed for a big job in Spain soon enough

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

don’t fully understand what Ornstein's first sentence is getting at.

I reckon it’s a mutually agreed figure to be paid for a mutually agreed period of time/until he finds a new job, whatever comes first, and it will be a % of his previously agreed salary. So 50% of his regular salary paid for 12 months for example. I think he’s basically just saying they haven’t and won’t be paying his contract out in full. Quite an interesting insight in to what that looks like actually because I think we all just assume they have their contracts paid up when they’re sacked but maybe that’s missing the mark. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Vincent Kompany? Probably wants to see through this season with Burnley but if we survive we're surely a more appealing prospect longer term

Probably not considering he lives in the north west. It’s a great job for him and if he keeps them up his CV will be enhanced 

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Not much love lost on Potter on the Brighton forums by their fans either.....they reckon De Zerbi taken them to the next level which Potter couldn't.

As for Chelsea fans..... online they are mostly in agreement that 'thank god he's gone, his tactics and weird player selection.

Yeh but De Zerbi inherited potters squad / players. Much like Rodgers did when he first arrived here. Brighton may be doing well at the minute but let’s see if De Zerbi is still as good in 2-3 years when a lot of Potters signings have left 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Vincent Kompany? Probably wants to see through this season with Burnley but if we survive we're surely a more appealing prospect longer term

At this moment in time, Burnley have more likelihood of being in the Premier League than us next season (if it is an either or situation) so why would he.

You could be right that a bit down the line he could be interested. I suppose he is a natural candidate for Man City after Pep. 

5 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Not much love lost on Potter on the Brighton forums by their fans either.....they reckon De Zerbi taken them to the next level which Potter couldn't.

As for Chelsea fans..... online they are mostly in agreement that 'thank god he's gone, his tactics and weird player selection.

Easy to say that now. They were crying when he left. Similar to everyone saying Ranieri single handedly won us the league and forgetting what came before 

• Like 1

Potter isn't an impact manager, takes him time to implement his style, which he was never getting at Chelsea and isn't ideal to throw into a relegation battle.

Stay up and you could say get him in the summer.

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

No. I’m. It having that. Rodgers HAS to go to Chelsea. 😂

I would accept him going to Spurs...

(Actually, they could do worse. Rodgers is like many managers, good for a season or two, then needs to move on. If he stays it all becomes too petty and predictable)

• Like 1

From the frying pan into the fire…Potter/Gerrard/Lampard… No thanks..

From PL managers….Franc…Viera…Poch..

preferably…any pleasant suprise…

Top to create under his name a new successfull squad & era…

Rekindle…Fearless foxes..

Before I choose…. my Harp & fluffy cloud..In the very blue Sky..:scarf: