Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, trueblue06 said:

Wasn’t Mike Walker introduced as the new manager before MON got the job before? This is similar. He produced a miracle that season….

Never introduced but very firmly favourite, all then changed just before an ITV live game if I remember right 

• Like 1

Just now, Cropwellfox said:

Never introduced but very firmly favourite, all then changed just before an ITV live game if I remember right 

Against Norwich! I remember. Heskey scored. David Nish was a better caretaker than these 2

Wasn’t Mike Walker introduced as the new manager before MON got the job before? This is similar. He produced a miracle that season….

If I remember rightly, he’d been told he’d got it after the interview, whether he’d been introduced to the players I don’t know but nothing was officially announced. Martin then walked out on Norwich on the Sunday morning and the people that make the decisions jumped on it. Caused a split in the boardroom apparently e tween those that wanted O’Neil and those that wanted Walker. 

4 minutes ago, trueblue06 said:

Not introduced, but was set to be paraded at half time but late intervention and they gave it to MON

Against Norwich! I remember. Heskey scored. David Nish was a better caretaker than these 2

Yeh did we win 3-2? Nish shouted himself to the point where he couldn’t speak post match. Passion and determination the numbnuts on the bench and on the pitch could learn from today 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Never thought id say it but Hassenhutl is the best name out of those linked atm imo. Id fancy him to build a good Championship side if we were relegated

Of the available managers he’s my top choice personally. Properly rate him for his job at Southampton. 

I’m just unsure if we should go for the big Sam firefighter approach and then go for a bigger name in summer or someone with more “potential” or do we go with Ralf, hope he keeps us up and build a future with him? I think he has the capacity to build us a very solid squad if given a budget to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Yeh did we win 3-2? Nish shouted himself to the point where he couldn’t speak post match. Passion and determination the numbnuts on the bench and on the pitch could learn from today 

Exactly right. 

that’s why I’m backing MON returning. Let’s be honest whoever comes in now it probs wont keep us up. But I am sure he could get some passion in the side. I know he’s not managed in so long but experience now is what you need. Back to basics and scrap for everything! 

We did lose games under him but we always had a go and maybe maybe maybe there could be just 1 more miracle…..

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Of the available managers he’s my top choice personally. Properly rate him for his job at Southampton. 

I’m just unsure if we should go for the big Sam firefighter approach and then go for a bigger name in summer or someone with more “potential” or do we go with Ralf, hope he keeps us up and build a future with him? I think he has the capacity to build us a very solid squad if given a budget to be honest. 

No bigger names going to come to us that’s the problem, anyone who knows anything about football will look at our last 2 years and say no thanks, not worth the damage to my reputation. We are a busted flush, stadium silent, players checked out, finances gambled with loans against future TV money, youth teams underperforming, dickheads on loads of money sitting on their contracts, shitshow all over the club. 

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Dean smith it is then… 🤣🤣🤣. Sacked from Championship Norwich but managed to get at interview at us.. how on earth is that even possible?

I was joking to a mate whose a Norwich fan that we'd go for him....

After he'd stopped laughing he said that after 18 months at the club no one had a ****ing clue what he was trying to do with  the team, including the players.

Anyone got Marsch's phone number?

8 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

How can you properly rate what he did at Southampton? 

• Like 1