Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

I mean I doubt he’d give us the time of day, but is there an actual reason OGS wouldn’t be a fit?  He has actually had success, unlike Jesse M. Managed a bigger club than we will ever be, unlike Jesse M. He even did relatively well considering the shite recruitment and difficult personalities he had to deal with. 

Just now, ARM1968 said:

I mean I doubt he’d give us the time of day, but is there an actual reason OGS wouldn’t be a fit?  He has actually had success, unlike Jesse M. Managed a bigger club than we will ever be, unlike Jesse M. He even did relatively well considering the shite recruitment and difficult personalities he had to deal with. 

Does he have any staff?  Does he have any tactics?  and I think he’s taking /taken a job in spain 

Just now, TJQuik said:

Who's going to be in charge then, the caretaker?

I'm sure we can find another goalkeeping coach lying around somewhere, worst comes to the worst we can always get Conrad Logan back from Anstey.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

How can you properly rate what he did at Southampton? 

80m net in 4 years. Gegenpress football that was reletively solid for the squad they had. Solid eye for a player, and obviously knows glover. The 9-0 results were obviously shocking but plenty of teams have been unexpectedly hammered such as Liverpool getting 7 put past them. Overall given the restrictions he had I think his job was very impressive. 
For comparison Brentford have spent about 90m in 2 seasons. 
Brighton have spent 125m in 2 seasons.

He signed 6 players for a transfer fee in 4 years. 

Edited by cityfanlee23
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Yeh did we win 3-2? Nish shouted himself to the point where he couldn’t speak post match. Passion and determination the numbnuts on the bench and on the pitch could learn from today 

That was a great game. We were 2-0 down as well, so a proper comeback. Very similar to the match against Arsenal in 1994 after Brian Little resigned and Alan Evans stood in for one game as caretaker which we won 2-1. We didn't beat Arsenal again for almost 25 years after that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

If I remember rightly, he’d been told he’d got it after the interview, whether he’d been introduced to the players I don’t know but nothing was officially announced. Martin then walked out on Norwich on the Sunday morning and the people that make the decisions jumped on it. Caused a split in the boardroom apparently e tween those that wanted O’Neil and those that wanted Walker. 

Wasn’t he one of the pundits at the ground on the day?I think I can remember the look on his face as it became apparent what was developing.Used to love the ITV tier 2 live football coverage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heathrow fox said:

Wasn’t he one of the pundits at the ground on the day?I think I can remember the look on his face as it became apparent what was developing.Used to love the ITV tier 2 live football coverage.

Good days. Heskey on the left wing, McGhee about to have the annoying smirk wiped off his face, AC Milan Hero Kalac on the bench. Ahh take me back 

• Like 1

Still not confirmed re Marsch as yet I see - so maybe it might still fall through? I'd rather have Viera or Hassenhutl too like some others have mentioned but they might well not want to come to us, especially only as 'interims'....but anyway I'm sure we'll know more in 24 hrs....and hopefully S Club 7 / S & S won't still be in charge for the predicted Man. City massacre on Saturday as seems to be being banded about that they'll refuse to be!  

The senior management at our club have seriously gone into an interview (probably at our £100m training ground) thinking that DEAN SMITH could be the man for this job.

When will they stop looking for convenience in managerial appointments, and look towards the 'right' manager for the club - i.e. Brighton with De Zerbi.

There has been no planning gone into this whatsoever which is staggering.

• Like 3

Just now, Craig said:

When will they stop looking for convenience in managerial appointments, and look towards the 'right' manager for the club - i.e. Brighton with De Zerbi.

When they hire competent people to run the club, IE sack Rudkin!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1