Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Might be right on Ings actually but even without Ings he spent a fair bit and paid to bring in a decent number of players. I just searched for the incoming at Southampton for each season. 

Yeah so it looks like Transfermarkt haven’t added this seasons signings to Ralph’s personal page (players purchased) for some reason, so thanks for the correction on that, I’ll add them up properly in a minute as I’m obviously well off and will be interesting to see by how much 😂

• Like 1

Scenes when Top manages us to a 5 nil win against man city and finishes the season square on 40 points. Rips off his shirt to reveal a chat shit get banged tattoo on his lower back and then unveils our new manager, Jurgen Klopp

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Conscript Fox said:

None. Zero 

Its absolutely astounding 

Brendan telling them everything would be ok  ( with his fingers crossed behind his back  )   was clearly all they had. 

Hope as a tactic. Unbelievable 

Rodgers mind F%%%ed the board, in the confrence room his tactics were sound ...he had top walk to the memo board on the right wall with details of how we would be ok, he then had top go to the left side of the room to look at the white board with how his master plan would work, he then had top come back to the back center of the room to watch a powerpoint demonstration of how he would break down teams with Amarty, soumare, and ward ect, but to reassure the board he had them going left to right and back in the room to the power point for about 90mins...Job done! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bryn said:
2 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Have all gone their separate ways having not worked with each other for nearly 10 years 

Pearson, Walsh and Shakespeare.

And  they are all worse off apart than together. Wouldnt want any of them without the others. 

I'm pretty sure our decision making for quite some time has simply just plug fingers in ears and hope.

Sacking Rodgers this late with no plan for what to do is just the last in a string of nonsense we've pulled.

First was the blind hope we'd be fine spending no money this summer, then the blind hope Rodgers would somehow keep us up after we were abysmal repeatedly and obviously, and then I'm confident Plan A after the sacking was blind hope Stowell and Sadler would keep us up.

There's just absolutely no forward planning to be found here and it's why we are where we are.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Headcase said:

Rodgers mind F%%%ed the board, in the confrence room his tactics were sound ...he had top walk to the memo board on the right wall with details of how we would be ok, he then had top go to the left side of the room to look at the white board with how his master plan would work, he then had top come back to the back center of the room to watch a powerpoint demonstration of how he would break down teams with Amarty, soumare, and ward ect, but to reassure the board he had them going left to right and back in the room to the power point for about 90mins...Job done! 

Nutshell. 

He already spun them once with the contract and clearly measured them as weak then. And they  /  Top have proven to be weak because they felt even having a contingency plan for a life after Brendan wasn't 

A :  necessary 

B :  allowed 

& now look at them. Look at Leicester, f u c k e d. 

But Brendan will work PL again and has his payout. Leicester will sink and might not come back any time soon

Who won  ? 

Brendan won. Brendan ate Top. 

28 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Mail and Sky reporting we rejected Marsch and Telegraph claiming Marsch turned us down, interesting.

Just looks like PR from Marsch's team to me.

Marsch's PR Team play better tactics than we have all season then

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Money talks

What money? lol

Its so much more complicated than you think. Doesn't Walsh work in America now? Isn't Shakespeare buddied up with Dean Smith now? Pearson has his own coaching setup at Bristol City. He would want to bring at least some of them here. Then who does what, will they clash? Then factor is we as a club have changed, our long term ambition is higher than what Pearson got us last time. Any rebuild with him will take time, will we as fans allow him a number of years? Do we have the time on a financial level for a rebuild to take a number of years?

33 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Might be right on Ings actually but even without Ings he spent a fair bit and paid to bring in a decent number of players. I just searched for the incomings at Southampton for each season. 

I'm sad but here are all of Hasenhuttls signings according to Transfermarket. (not including Ings who had an obligation before RH arrived, and not including Jan signings 22/23) Obviously my original figures were miles off because of transfermarkt not having the correct figures on ralphs personal profile page, but to be honest, given the fact the average age of his signings was so young, and his net spend in 4 years was about £80m I don't think it's too bad going. Although I won't make an excuse for the net spend because obviously, he spent £191m in total expenditure. Definitely doesn't look as good as the impression I had, but at least he would focus on youth lol. This is accurate as far as I know but it's half past midnight and I really cba going to check it all again lol

22/23 
Bazunu - 20y (£14m)
Mara - 19y (£12m)
Lavia - 18y (£12.5m)
Bella-Kotchap - 20y (£11m)
Caleta-Car - 25y (£8m)
Edozie - 20y (8m)
Aribo - 26y (7m)
Juan Larios 19y (7m)

21/22
Armstrong 24y (£17m)
Perraud 23y (£12m)