Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, Headcase said:

Rodgers mind F%%%ed the board, in the confrence room his tactics were sound ...he had top walk to the memo board on the right wall with details of how we would be ok, he then had top go to the left side of the room to look at the white board with how his master plan would work, he then had top come back to the back center of the room to watch a powerpoint demonstration of how he would break down teams with Amarty, soumare, and ward ect, but to reassure the board he had them going left to right and back in the room to the power point for about 90mins...Job done! 

"Look at me, now look at the board.  Now look back at me.  I'm on a horse..."  *Rides off into the sunset*

• Haha 2

What an absolute ****ing mess. Nevermind relegation, we'll be heading for administration when this all goes ****ing tits up and Top bails. I genuinely cannot believe what a ****up the board and owners have made over the past 6 months in particular.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

So is it now set to be Dean Smith with Shakey and Walsh back here? 

I'm not laughing at you, I'm just laughing at how incompetent we are.

DEAN SMITH!?

It’s just comical isn’t it? Every day another blunder. How long do we let this bollox continue before we gather outside the KP and demand the board come out and give us some sort of explanation as to what the plan is? I can accept a zero plan and sn apology for screwing up but tell us something stop treating us all like mugs.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, st albans fox said:

we need an experienced coach in by Tuesday  - next weekend is a free hit but the players need to be working with a new voice asap !! 

im also against selecting coaches and players on the basis of social media responses - on that basis we’d never have won the league 

Couldn’t agree more, I really hope the club make the appointment based on who they believe to be the best available candidate and who shares their vision and buys into the model the club want to operate, rather than trying to be popular with the fanbase, this isn’t some sort of football version of X Factor

Waits for a Simon Cowell style meme of Top saying it’s a no from me……..

We should have already have had a list, based upon this happening. 

It’s been coming for months. 

Just bizarre. I’ve seen better run business on the apprentice. Even then Alan Sugar has gone to fire them. 

23 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This is a silly statement really….. considering the blokes CV… and there were a few on here who felt Marsch would be good? Rafa is a whole lot better than we could hope for at this critical stage. 

I wouldn't call it silly really, its uninspiring. it's like hiring Big Sam 10 years ago

• Like 1

Even the rats try to leave a sinking ship!  We are a bit of a joke at the moment, getting allegedly turned down by Jessie Marcsh has got to hurt, and now we are going back for managers that didn't get it in the first place.  Sky will have a full-blown documentary on us at the end of the season, it will be comedy gold. 

• Like 1