Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I really hope the plan is to hire an interim for the remainder of the season and the club to compile 2 lists of potential managers to target for next season depending on which division we end up in. 

And the bolded bit is where your post got unrealistic when talking about this club at the moment!

• Like 1

Sack the board, the club is a shambles. No transfer investment in the summer, leave it too late to sack Rodgers and now they have NO plan for a replacement. Absolute disgrace, everyone associated with this mess has to go.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Preki vibes.

The person the club has put in charge of spying on the forum is now copying this idea to the club shop manager. There’s been a disappointing lack of sex stuff to date. 

31 minutes ago, trooky said:

The board have reacted to the fans in firing Rodgers so late, if they didn't have a plan they should have kept Rodgers until the end of the season and then fired him.

As it is Rodgers leaves with his reputation at City intact , after all he " would have kept us up " if he had stayed   🤔.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Wherever we go from here, we know whoever is hired is likely well down the list of names we had considered… if Marsch was top of that list, then we shouldn’t be expecting much 😅

It’s worse, he wasn’t even top of the list.

28 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Dean Smith for 9 games, would Shakespeare be with him? I'd take that tbf now

That would literally be the most Leicester thing ever.  Give a contract to a guy for the remainder of this season and the first game of next season, then, after twiddling our thumbs all summer, need to look for a new manager in late August lol

• Haha 2

So am I right in thinking at the moment we still have no idea who the new name is? I think @Sambiasso mentioned an eleventh hour candidate has come up but as yet the name was unknown. I think I made the mistake of immediately assuming that meant it wasn’t a name we have so far been linked with. 

whoever it is, realistically they need to be with us immediately to give us a fighting chance of avoiding total humiliation at Man City.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Diego Martinez was desperate to come to the PL after he left Granada. His stint at Espanyol has been poor but what he did at Granada was superb. 

We need to look at managers who thr PL is the Holy grail for them and attempting to get to it via the Championship if we did go down still represents a great opportunity.

Come on. Stop coming up with names our Board will have never heard of. Don't do it to yourself.

• Like 1