Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, LCFCJohn said:

Absolutely not, he needs to go! 

He will go anyway, shades of West Brom about the last couple months, an the next couple months from him. He knows he is going, only difference is on paper our squad is better than their squad was.

2 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

He will go anyway, shades of West Brom about the last couple months, an the next couple months from him. He knows he is going, only difference is on paper our squad is better than their squad was.

At least this time if he steals another taxi, people will think it’s totally justified.

I wonder if the muted fan reaction played its own small part. Its what most on here seemed to want, but we'll end up with Sadler to the end of the season at this rate.

Not sure why Potter is out in front with the voting; I thought he'd said no straightaway.

Just now, Twitcher said:

I wonder if the muted fan reaction played its own small part. Its what most on here seemed to want, but we'll end up with Sadler to the end of the season at this rate.

Not sure why Potter is out in front with the voting; I thought he'd said no straightaway.

That vote took place before he was even sacked. 

11 minutes ago, 99 Problems said:

How are we not getting relegated either way?!

Most likely are, I'd probably give us a 10% chance of staying up. Which really highlights my point more.

I'd rather we had Kieran Mckenna, Mark Robins or Gio Van Bronckhorst in the championship.

Edited by LVFox
I'm an idiot

4 minutes ago, Scotch said:

That vote took place before he was even sacked. 

Ah thought it had been refreshed recently as it was appearing in the middle of the thread for me, for some reason.

Would be interesting to start the vote afresh now and see who people want. First vote should be caretaker or long term, and then two separate votes for each.

Edited by Twitcher

Another example of how disorganised this whole club is. You don't know what you're doing. 

Dean Smith is steady guy, but i wouldn't want him in the championship. Sacked by Norwich this season for being shit. 

If he is 100% accepting that he won't have the job long term then maybe, but we all know what's going to happen if he shows even a little bit of success. 

Clearly the board left it too late sacking Rodgers. Now they don’t know whether to go with someone who could keep us up with previous prem experience - Benitez, Hassenhutl, Marsch etc. 

Or plan for the championship next season and look whose we could get - Robins, Jdt, Carrick, McKenna etc.  
We really are limiting ourselves in both aspects. When we should look abroad in both cases. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Think the names were put there before it got to a point nobody wants to be connected with the club.

But also deluded fan expectations :dunno:

Only a few weeks ago, people were sneering at Dyche who has got Everton looking like a competent side whilst we can’t attract Jesse Marsch :unsure:

1 minute ago, Ely fox said:

Give them a ring. Nothing to lose. They can always so no. But nothing ventured nothing gained. 

I'll just talk quietly and pretend I know what I'm...I do know what I'm doing :thumbup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

Norwich don’t have a single good word to say about their time in charge there. Would be truly shocking if this is the best the board are able to sort out 

Jack Grealish has a lot of good things to say about them both from his time with them at Villa. I wouldn’t be too unhappy with it if it’s till the end of the season.