Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

The only good appointment would be a younger foreign manager who hasn’t been proven a failure in England. In other words, someone with potential who hasn’t already been picked up by a bigger club and would see us as an attractive gamble.

Will Still?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, trueblue06 said:

Just saw new odds on betvictor…. 

Sadler 5/4

Rafa 5/1

O’Neill 8/1

Smith 12/1

After the last 2 games Sadler can’t get it, I gave him a pass for the Villa game because of circumstances but on Saturday I have never seen someone so out of their depth, just horrendous.If he gets it that’s me done for the season, just couldn’t bear any more days like Saturday.

• Like 2

The plusses for Smith are only that he's willing to take it on on a caretaker basis, probably brings Shakey with him, and that he'd be an improvement on SaS. It would have to be interim only though, not a long term solution whichever division.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ian S said:

After the last 2 games Sadler can’t get it, I gave him a pass for the Villa game because of circumstances but on Saturday I have never seen someone so out of their depth, just horrendous.If he gets it that’s me done for the season, just couldn’t bear any more days like Saturday.

Agree. The whole team set-up on Saturday was the worst I’ve seen in seasons.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Franck Haise? WHHHOOOO

0C91FE33-5906-48B1-9A7D-EF57E48A4258.png

That's just silly. He's currently in a title challenge in Ligue 1 with RC Lens. Only lost 3 all season in the league.... Somehow I don't see him coming here.

Edited by Scotch
I typed "promotion battle" instead of "title challenge" because I'm a bam.

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I think if Rafa were a real possibility the club would have signed him already.  He probably isn't interested.

Definitely. I imagine he was the owner's first (realistic) choice, but he isn't interested or asking for too much.  

3 minutes ago, oz was my hero said:

Who would you like  to see get the job, but be realistic because we are in one hell of a mess and are not an attractive  proposition. 

I think we have snookered ourselves by our inaction until it was too late, would have gone Dyche but that ship sailed so can’t see past Benitez sorry to say if we can convince him to come.

Saturday may turn out to be a blessing if it means we don't have Marsch for 3 years, I hear he pulled out. Get Rafa or O'Neil in today we are running out if time. Just to the end of the season if we can 18 month max contract.

30 minutes ago, Flappit said:

It didn't. There were lots of us kicking off about 2 years ago and getting abused on here for being disloyal barstewards, etc. 

I was one of them, but my point was outside of FT it was deafening silence. People in the ground still backed Rodgers. People on social media still backed him.