Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

In 2 days time.... 

Tweet by Fabrizio:

"Rafa has decided not to pursue managing Leicester City as he doesn't agree with the plan for the Championship. He feels like we are a shit club, with a board who 'don't know what they're doing' and also he's pissed off that the clappers are back." 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

I’m going to print this post, get some monks to embellish it with colourful inks and gold leaf and shit, and lob it into a massive and impressive frame. It is (by a country mile) the best post in this thread so far.

The forum should have an honours system. Arise Sir Lord ACF. 

That’s Baron Sir Lord to you. 

Just glad to be of service 🫡

• Haha 1

Whatever league we’re in next season, our team needs a major rebuild. The numbers of players coming and going will be significant.

Team cohesion is therefore vital. The appointment of a manager who can organise a squad (particularly the defence) and instil a footballing system that the players understand is vital. 

I think Rafa can achieve this. 

Edited by Glorious Leicester Fan

I think it's probably the most sensible decision and gives us the best chance of staying up. There aren't many managers that we could attract at the moment given our position, and it would be a huge gamble to pluck someone from abroad with no premier league experience. With Rafa, he has managed in the EPL, yes he's been relegated, but came back up and didnt shy the challenge. I think we just need to find a bit of stability going into the last 8 games and hopefully the players will respect what Rafa has achieved in the past over an unknown. His CV is by far the best of the managers linked so far.

Guest bennytwohats
46 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yeah agree to disagree, don’t get me wrong though I was not trying to conflate lack of protest meaning they all supported him. 
But silence is indirect support. It’s the old saying “if you are neutral in situations of injustice, then you have chosen the side of the oppressor” 

you may not agree with that, but I mostly do. 
fans that said nothing whilst watching the club burn had a small part to play in not stopping this circus from turning into the dumpster fire it is now. I don’t want to see booing, but if it meant getting Rodgers out whilst the board were asleep, it needed to happen. 

Yep. I guess it’s helpful at times like this for us all to keep in mind that probably the one thing that can unite everyone on this entire forum is that we all want the best for our club. Given the breadth of backgrounds and views it’s natural that there are going to be differences of opinion on what that looks like etc.

Hopefully this sorry episode will conclude soon and we’ll be able to unite around getting behind the team again. :beer: