Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, RedSoxUK said:

Honestly this is disturbing. The story about Jesse Marsch and "championship strategy" is correct then. Reading between the lines the club will basically have no money and no players in the event of relegation. Marsch and Rafa have clearly told LCFC that taking this job on with  PL survival / Championship promotion expecting fans is suicide.

I don't actually mind the idea of Smith and Shakespeare at all. But it feels like a step towards financial ruin to me.

If this is indeed true, then the decision to delay the sacking of Rodgers is inexcusable.

1 hour ago, Ian S said:

I think we have snookered ourselves by our inaction until it was too late, would have gone Dyche but that ship sailed so can’t see past Benitez sorry to say if we can convince him to come.

I really  don't think he'd be interested  without paying obscene amounts of money. Which we may not be able to afford.  Complete  bloody shambles all round

6 minutes ago, Jabbaranks said:

This absolutely wreaks of the Dave Bassett/Mickey Adams power combo of 20 years ago *curls up in foetal position*

I’ve got the same horrible feeling over 20 years on! We were talking to redknapp and George Graham etc back then only to end up with ****ing Bassett, looking like history is repeating itself😞