Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Puel had a problem of linking the final third of the pitch. He played with 1 striker and our midfield struggled to give him service whilst we were playing with 2 holding midfielders, the missing link was Tielemens which Puel had identified and flourished after Puel left. Rodgers maybe a good coach but made huge mistakes as a manager; lost the fans by belittling the club and its achievements and status, falling out and freezing out vital players to the squad, careless in identifying transfers at huge costs to the club and to himself, not being very tactically astute during in-game play. As a result, i think you're right, his experience here will make Rodgers a better manager and coach.

.... he has carried the same mistakes where ever he goes!!!

He will not change, he has a narrow vision and doesn't see things until it is pointed out to him. He has been at Liverpool, Celtic and here and still gets out thought and schooled by other managers and struggles in Europe every time he gets there. You give him far too much credit.

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I'm just holding out for a hero.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Me too weirdly. I get why people are a bit put off, but he is still top of the crap heap IMO. 

For levels I think Dean Smith would be the worst managerial appointment I’ve ever witnessed at Leicester

Thats a list that includes, Levein, Holloway, Taylor and Kelly. At least each of them had some logic behind them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

For levels I think Dean Smith would be the worst managerial appointment I’ve ever witnessed at Leicester

Thats a list that includes, Levein, Holloway, Taylor and Kelly. At least each of them had some logic behind them. 

He isn’t that bad 

• Like 2

Just now, st albans fox said:

He isn’t that bad 

He’s certainly not great!

Realistically, who have we had that on appointment their cv read as: failed at Villa despite spending close to £300m. Relegated at Norwich. Sacked at Norwich for failing in the championship.

I can’t think to anyone who comes to us either from failing in league one (assuming we are in the champ) or failing in championship (assuming we are PL) before. 

He is very high on the list of worst ever

How do we know the club aren't in talks with both Dean Smith and Rafa Benitez?

Maybe they're interviewing both and will make a decision later today/tomorrow? As far as I'm aware Benitez hasn't rejected us and we've not said no to him...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Not ITK so don't shoot me down.

I've heard Dean Smith is a huge fan of coconuts and was swayed by the promise of a surplus supply of coconut drinks the club had in storage.

Just passing it on.

Oh for ****s a sake. If its prime it would have been cheaper to buy pep out of his man City contact. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Maybe they're interviewing both and will make a decision later today/tomorrow? As far as I'm aware Benitez hasn't rejected us and we've not said no to him...

Because this feeling of a anger mixed with a broken heart seems like it’s the Leicester way!

No, seriously, that’s what I am hoping for.

Just now, StanSP said:

The momentum appears to very much be with Smith.

It stinks of the club taking the cheap option & dressing it up as getting a former employee back to get the fans Onside.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Can't keep up with this :frantics:

Expecting to be linked with Sam Smith next. They might do a decent job. 

Well we are a laughing stock at the minute so that absolute creature would fit right in no issuelol

5 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

The momentum appears to very much be with Smith.

It stinks of the club taking the cheap option & dressing it up as getting a former employee back to get the fans Onside.

Based on what?

• Haha 1