Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Have you watched the last two matches? No reaction, bizarre team selections and a decision to back off and defend in two winnable home matches.

Yes I did. Have you ever watched any game involving a side managed by Dean Smith? 

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

I think if I was asked what my preferred STD would be, I'd have to say crabs.

Thinking about it this way, I understand why we are saying Dean Smith is the preferred manager.

And like pubic lice, our chance of remaining up with Smith is microscopic.

9 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Have you watched the last two matches? No reaction, bizarre team selections and a decision to back off and defend in two winnable home matches.

It's gotta be right up there with one of the all time worst caretaker stints. 

As you say, an overly cautious approach, the reintroduction of an abysmal Vardy, resurrection of Soumare, the dilly dallying over subs. And an almost total lack of.motivation.

Terry Connor at Wolves level of ineptitude

image.png.e8d86ae58a45185a367845fdc8f2fbc5.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Who hasn't? He's managed in the Premier league in the last few years and we've played the Villa home on numerous occasions.

And they were awful :dunno: outside of give grealish the ball and let him bait a free kick they were disgustingly bad. Even then, their survival was based on goal line tech not working. 

44 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

The ideal situation would be Conti on interim contract but that's never going to happen 🤣

I heard that conte applied with zidane as his assistant but we turned them down

34 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If he keeps us up I can fully see our lot fancying keeping him

depends - if we scrape it then no chance.  If we win six out of eight then they absolutely would 

29 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Is he though? I don't think he is :dunno:

More of a more expensive way of not improving anything (although thats not a shock given recent events) 

Don’t be ridiculous- SAS are more out of their depth than a centipede at the bottom of the ocean 

18 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Yes I did. Have you ever watched any game involving a side managed by Dean Smith? 

I saw his villa beat prime liverpool 7-2 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I heard that conte applied with zidane as his assistant but we turned them down

depends - if we scrape it then no chance.  If we win six out of eight then they absolutely would 

Don’t be ridiculous- SAS are more out of their depth than a centipede at the bottom of the ocean 

I saw his villa beat prime liverpool 7-2 

I think its a rather large stretch to call that season 'prime liverpool'. They had a worse half season than they've had this season. 

3 minutes ago, Stinky said:

His promotion with Villa and his rise with Brentford were pretty diabolical come to think of it 

Exactly. 

In all seriousness though. More people are on board with Dean Smith than rafa and marsch and both have managed at a much higher level. 

Villa we're very underwhelming even their fans would say so. Norwich he was also terrible and his style of play was heavily criticised. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I think its a rather large stretch to call that season 'prime liverpool'. They had a worse half season than they've had this season. 

They still finished 3rd with a GD of +26. 

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Maybe check into that ….they were top after 16 games. They won their first three before that villa game. 

they had a terrible period in the new year onwards 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimmyC74 said:

We need the likes of Rafa to get control over the football side / you don’t want to leave Rudders in any control

What like we allowed Rodgers to do and look how that has turned out. We need a manager who is prepared to work within a defined model which has worked so well previously for us and is also working well for clubs like Brighton and Brentford. 

If Benitez is making unacceptable demands both from a financial and power perspective then I would much prefer we hold our nerve and then make a longer term appointment in the summer reflective of the division we find ourselves in. 

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Terry as well

Jesus - management by committee - still at least Terry might teach the defence a thing or two....