Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, StanSP said:

John Terry has been quite good at coaching, apparently?

It's a good sign to hopefully get our defence in order.

He sorted out Villa’s defence when he went in there. Fingers crossed. 

2 minutes ago, Flannel_Fox said:

Im actually starting to get on board with this. Not necessarily Smith but him, Shakey & Terry as a package 

Yeah, as much as i've always disliked JT I feel abit calmer and more on board with this due to his inclusion.

He's a leader, he'll stand for no nonsense, he'll get our defence and team in general alot tighter.

• Like 2

Just now, Dames said:

I thought John Terry didn’t want to do coaching unless he was the main man? He is 100% coming because he has his eyes on Vardys Mrs the predator. 

If it puts a bit of fire in his belly again, GERRIMIN :ph34r:

Obvs nobody wanted Smith but I stand by that literally any professional manager would do better than Rodgers (and  obvs his desciple Sadler)...and Smith is a pro. 

As an aside, I've always liked Terry. I know nobody is supposed to - I guess down to his Ferdinand spat and sex.life - But I've always warmed to him when I've seen him interviewed 

• Like 2

Honestly I’d take that trio over a Rafa 3 year deal, Smith has a huge point to prove, Shakey knows the club inside out, and anyone who steps out of line and Terry will be visiting their gaff at lunch time whilst the players are in training. 

Then in summer if we stay up we can look at a proper rebuild with a young hungry coach with a big future ahead of them. 

• Like 2

I think similar to the MON situation.. you look most who it is and recent success and just analyze whether it can work for & games.  with the trio mentioned… it does make sense … a lot more than someone like marsch trying to implement a new system this late in the day! 

Odds are against us but hopefully they can drag us away from this. 

12 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

What like we allowed Rodgers to do and look how that has turned out. We need a manager who is prepared to work within a defined model which has worked so well previously for us and is also working well for clubs like Brighton and Brentford. 

If Benitez is making unacceptable demands both from a financial and power perspective then I would much prefer we hold our nerve and then make a longer term appointment in the summer reflective of the division we find ourselves in. 

Ideally you are right. In a well run club, with strong structures etc like Brighton. I just don’t have a lot of confidence in Rudders et al.

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

He’s a lot of things. Winner doesn’t top that list. 

In the game he was a great defender and a winner. Helped make Villa's defence better too. We need this right now.

His personal life not great but there's a few players like that. The club literally fined Vardy, and sent him on a course for something he did off the pitch.

Edited by Fox92