Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Terry is a horrible bastard. Just the type we need. Been far too nice for too long. 

Is this confirmed? Feels like Marsch situation again. He is the kinda guy to be like I can sort that defence out in 1-2 weeks which is needed.

Edited by Beachyboy

3 minutes ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Absolute bag fumble losing Marsch, Championship is an absolute certainty with Smith. Throwback manager in the absolute worst way.

****ing Rodgers.

Is that cos you’ve changed your avatar and can’t work out how to do it a second time ???

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Hypothetical but if we'd lost the Brentford game, would Rogers of been sacked then? an would we already have our new manager in, who would of had a chance of bettering the 1 extra point from the last 3 games.

Zero points since Brentford? 

6 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Can get on board with the coaches he’s bringing in, but we are still going down, was done far too late (sacking Rodgers). 

If he gets a couple of wins, do we stick with them next season in championship? 

if the football keeps me awake then yes

8 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Can get on board with the coaches he’s bringing in, but we are still going down, was done far too late (sacking Rodgers). 

If he gets a couple of wins, do we stick with them next season in championship? 

I think u will stay up now :)

2 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Going from Benitez to Smith is like having the chance to shag Margot Robbie and then ending up with Nora Batty. 
Oh well. I live in hope. 

If Smith can keep us up I'd be willing to take one for the team with Nora Batty. Although she did pass away nearly 15 years ago!

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Zero points since Brentford? 

I think we would of been able to employ somebody that would of achieved at least 3 points from the last 9, if we'd made the decision earlier, so 2 points up from where we are currently is my point, I know it's irrelevant.

Edited by Beachyboy

We couldn’t land Marsch so we moved forward with an even greater American coach?! Arguably one of the greatest coaches in American Sports history, with multiple national championships and coach of the year awards, albeit in basketball. Sure, it’s his ghost, since sadly he passed away in 2015, but we’ve been saying anyone but Rodgers right?! As a UNC hoops fan, I’m buzzing over this selection. He will get the most out of the lads, I mean, look how he was able to nurture Michael Jordan’s illustrious career!!! Dean Smith’s blue army indeed!!! 

Wait? It’s not THAT Dean Smith? Sorry guys. 

472DE053-98C1-49AA-8BD4-ED2842614ABD.webp

Edited by ConnFoxUS
Photo