Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Hassenhutl for me if we drop.

Big name for that division

Wears a cap

Emotional

Animated 

Gerrimin.

We should have got him months ago imo, though I was slated for suggesting it back then. He did brilliantly in Germany and kept a dire Southampton up with an awful squad. Bertrand and Vestergaard were some of his better players 😅

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

We should have got him months ago imo, though I was slated for suggesting it back then. He did brilliantly in Germany and kept a dire Southampton up with an awful squad. Bertrand and Vestergaard were some of his better players 😅

I think people focus too much on the 9-0 with him. He's a decent coach and although we'd be a pull at that level, we are only going to be at that level...

10 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

If we go down I'd take Steve Cooper once Forest have sacked him.

I think we need a manager whos going to be available in like month not after the first 10 games when the prem starts. Wouldn’t want him anyway 

What about Will Still, the manager at Reims? He's been doing a good job with a young team.

Did you know that for every match he was manager, Reims were fined £20K because he didn't hold his Uefa Pro Licence?

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I think people focus too much on the 9-0 with him. He's a decent coach and although we'd be a pull at that level, we are only going to be at that level...

I think you mean 0-9 0-9 0-9 hardly one off bad day at the office.

Just now, lcfc278 said:

What about Will Still, the manager at Reims? He's been doing a good job with a young team.

Did you know that for every match he was manager, Reims were fined £20K because he didn't hold his Uefa Pro Licence?

He would be great but I doubt he'd come to the Championship. His next job will be in the Premier League.

54 minutes ago, JohnnieFoxWalker said:

Cov fail in the play offs and we should go for Mark Robins and their centre forward.

Even if Cov don't go up I don't see him leaving for us.

They're a club where he's building something, we're a club on the down that needs rebuilding and it seems we have little resources finance to rebuild.

It wouldn't make any sense.

Even if we were to have stayed up I don't see that he'd have been attracted by us.

2 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

No chance he comes here.

4 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

If we stay up maybe, if not we can get his brother Edward who is manager at Eupen 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

They're a club where he's building something, we're a club on the down that needs rebuilding and it seems we have little resources finance to rebuild.

Even if we were to have stayed up I don't see that he'd have been attracted by us.

He’s hitting a ceiling with Cov as along as their stadium situation and ownership situation is so  dire. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

They never spend any money though. Not that we spend a lot, but he’d have much more resources with us.