Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Wilder’s short term contract with Watford has come to an end …..it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up at city following relegation. A known Championship battler with promotion success at Sheffield United and affordable.

3 minutes ago, Getin said:

Wilder’s short term contract with Watford has come to an end …..it wouldn’t surprise me if he turns up at city following relegation. A known Championship battler with promotion success at Sheffield United and affordable.

I'd actually rather Scott Parker

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Getin said:

I really hope we’re more ambitious than that, even in the championship. I’d sooner take a punt on a younger manager who’s done well recently.

On 10/05/2023 at 14:18, scinnell said:

Only one man for this great rebuild and that's Nigel Pearson. Get us back to playing 422/4411 with proper width.

Not sure even NFP could get us promoted with only 8  players on the pitch.

50 minutes ago, Getin said:

I’m not supporting Wilder, simply he will be attractive to Jon ‘The Teflon” Ruskin (nothing ever sticks} can get him in quick, cheaply and with a break clause in his short 2 year contract. Quick is important as incompetent Jon needs someone to front up quickly to deflect from his/city’s lack of ability/activity in the transfer market..

So sad watching your decline.

You were the Brighton before Brighton, model club. I think you should have let guys like Tielemans leave for big money and replaced him better. I wouldn't be surprised if you come in for Russell Martin, he's the heir apparant to Graham Potter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

So sad watching your decline.

You were the Brighton before Brighton, model club. I think you should have let guys like Tielemans leave for big money and replaced him better. I wouldn't be surprised if you come in for Russell Martin, he's the heir apparant to Graham Potter.

No he’s not. A young manager whose done nothing but passes it constantly in defence 500 times in games but is the new bread coming thru. Trying to be Man City in the championship but has resulted in them finishing mid table and not even threatening the play offs. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MonarchFox said:

Steven Schumacher.  Been great at Plymouth past couple of years.  Need somebody with ambition, not ones that have been around the block

Remember the last ambitious successful manager we plucked from Plymouth 😂

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Adi Hutter if we do ( still think we will stay up 🙏) go down wants to come to England has said he likes Jamie Vardy who would play well in his system cut his teeth in English football rebuild for the future bring us back up to the Prem to bring back the good times, trouble is he’ll need decent financial backing but will Top back this quality manager ?

11 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Absolutely zero chance Hutter leaves for a Championship club.

Leaves where?

We need somebody with a really strong character. Since Khun Vichai died, a deep cultural apathy seems to have set in at the club. Top doesn't have the force of personality nor the ruthlessness of his father, and neither do the people he employs to run the club. There is a clear absence of leadership. Our only hope next season is to employ a manager with a strong enough personality to help reset the culture of the club, not just pick the team. If we just recruit a pleasant, media-savvy young manager who likes his teams to play passing football and prides himself on being liked by his players, nothing will improve. We need more than that.

I don't know whether Hutter would come here, but he's the kind of appointment we should be looking at. 

Edited by ClaphamFox

My head hurts every time someone mentions McKenna.

I know I’ve got a knack for repeating myself but perhaps I’ve not stressed it enough.

So,

Kieran McKenna: Working with Ole and Jose was great but Brendan Rodgers is my inspiration.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kieran-mckenna-working-with-ole-and-jose-was-great-but-brendan-rodgers-is-my-inspiration-j52stn86k

Ashton: McKenna has same traits as  Brendan Rodgers.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/21268051.ashton-mckenna-traits-brendan-rodgers/

Ashton: McKeanna has similar attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/41786/ashton-mckenna-has-similar-attributes-to-rodgers-and-boothroyd

🚩 🚩 🚩 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

My head hurts every time someone mentions McKenna.

I know I’ve got a knack for repeating myself but perhaps I’ve not stressed it enough.

So,

Kieran McKenna: Working with Ole and Jose was great but Brendan Rodgers is my inspiration.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kieran-mckenna-working-with-ole-and-jose-was-great-but-brendan-rodgers-is-my-inspiration-j52stn86k

Ashton: McKenna has same traits as  Brendan Rodgers.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/21268051.ashton-mckenna-traits-brendan-rodgers/

Ashton: McKeanna has similar attributes to Rodgers and Boothroyd.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/amp/news/41786/ashton-mckenna-has-similar-attributes-to-rodgers-and-boothroyd

🚩 🚩 🚩 

was at a u23 game at Segrave last season and Mckenna was sat next to Rodgers in the stand a few metres away from me. I'd agree we should stay clear.