Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest nathan.
Just now, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I wouldn't take Slippy G over haemorrhoids 

You would if he was still smashing it in the SPL with Rangers.

7 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Give it Zidane for 10 games. I bet the bollockings he can give are worth the money a lot. Million quid per win, £500k a draw. Throw in a free pass to the space centre. 

Not forgetting all the walkers crisps he could eat !! 🤨

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I think this team goes down whoever comes in unfortunately, needed someone like Dyche in when Everton got him so he had time. 

stowell and Sadler have as good a chance as any to keep this lot up

The side that he put out on Saturday featured 8 internationals. This not a pub team. 

This is a team that is on its arse because of the management of Brendan Rodgers. 

I guarantee you that all the person who comes in has to do is to just *not* slag them off, and we’ll see a marked improvement in effort & quality. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

OMG there are some poor shouts in here. I’m thinking we might have a problem Houston. 

Fortunately Foxestalk is not choosing the new manager!

• Haha 2

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

The side that he put out on Saturday featured 8 internationals. This not a pub team. 

This is a team that is on its arse because of the management of Brendan Rodgers. 

I guarantee you that all the person who comes in has to do is to just *not* slag them off, and we’ll see a marked improvement in effort & quality. 

Agreed

weirdest thing about Rodger's all season has been him putting the players down?

I mean he is only interested in Brand Brendan but even so the dozey moron couldn't possibly think 🤔 player criticism would fire them up? 

1 minute ago, Molson Canadian said:

Luís André de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas

But I think he may have said he didn’t want to come back to the premier league despite having offers :dunno:

image.thumb.jpeg.51ada6babcb39aa712ad0681b5fdbb9c.jpeg

Anyone who's spent time at Spurs would be pretty traumatised tbf

• Haha 1

MON would need a competent coach with him as he is a motivator not a master tactician. Perhaps him and Shakespeare in for the rest of the season and Potter in the summer if we stay up.

I would be fine with Shakespeare being kept on longer than the rest of the season as he is a good number 2 but poor manager.

Whoever we get is going to have a big job on their hands in the summer whether we stay up or not.

• Like 1