Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

the bigger the risk the better the reward. club gotta be bold for once none of these boring names like rafa

Would get the terraces rumbling again,if we could find that   „Oh really“ manager,

Someone out of the blue,for the blue….but with a realistic project rebuild in mind..

A new Potter…a new Rafa..but a stronger Cooper, a nobody who wants to be somebody & just waiting for that PL clink of light….

Brighton & Brentford,partly Fulham ,Newcastle with Howe have deservedly

taken our perceived bias limelight…They quietly found their man..

A non runner…& again that „oh really“ moment…

• Like 1

Meant to add to my earlier post that, if pushed into a corner, I’d go Cambiasso - if he is available/appropriately qualified.  Somewhat illogical, I know, but for ten games….. I think he has great knowledge of the game, knows the club, would be a suitably fresh voice and I think he has that level of fire in his belly. He might also be willing to take a ten game contract to get his managerial career going. 🤷

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I can see Pearson leaving in the summer, if not then early next season after Scott has moved on and they're struggling.

Bristol City will continue to struggle and not get past mid table but don't say it to loud.

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Meant to add to my earlier post that, if pushed into a corner, I’d go Cambiasso - if he is available/appropriately qualified.  Somewhat illogical, I know, but for ten games….. I think he has great knowledge of the game, knows the club, would be a suitably fresh voice and I think he has that level of fire in his belly. He might also be willing to take a ten game contract to get his managerial career going. 🤷

Jein..

is the best I can do..

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

Crikey he’s only been there for two games hasn’t he? lol

but that’s in of itself is a reason he won’t leave imho

I realise how long he's been there. He took Middlesbrough took the bottom three so it's a no from me. Surely we have to aim higher than Wilder fgs!!!

I dont think there is enough time for a new manager to implement a new style at this point of the season. Just needs a manager to come in who the players hugely respect that they will absolutely work their arses off for who they would want to impress.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Yeah I take your point but NP won't walk from Bristol City will he and Wilder looks far more attainable.

He wouldn't walk for many clubs but we have a special place in his heart

I'll take anyone if they can get the players playing to their full capability. Needs to be someone not at club at present. Get Tielemans (when fit) Ndidi and Soyuncu back playing to their best

• Like 1

Looking at our last few appointments they've always been with a clear purpose.

Ranieri as an experienced Premier League manager.

Puel as someone to steady the ship, bring through the generation after the title win and cement us as mid table.

Rodgers to take us to the next level and improve the style of play.

I'm convinced the board are now shitting themselves and that's why they finally pulled the plug on Rodgers, it all points to Benitez for me for 18 months.

This summer will be horrid and we need someone to keep us in the league for 2 seasons before we then look to push on, so they will want him to do a very similar job to the one he did at Newcastle. 

Love the revisionist history about Potter just because he couldn't do anything with that basket case club Chelsea. Suddenly his Brighton team were shite, played crap football and he's a clueless 'xG merchant'. Guess you really are only as good as your last job in this game! 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Thoughts?

Would be an interesting appointment. Could end up being a disaster or could be inspired, but would be different. Probably one for the summer more than now though. 

I hope whoever we get wants the job, not just the pay day. Even if we went down you've got world class facilities, some promising young players and get to be at the start of a new project. A motivated person who wants to prove themselves in the Premier League would jump at the chance of such a job. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Got to be Potter. Did well for brighton, good football, bought well, similar size club.

Not sure about that. Brighton have a long, long way to go before approaching our status. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, MPH said:

Crikey he’s only been there for two games hasn’t he? lol

but that’s in of itself is a reason he won’t leave imho

5 games and won 1, not the sort of new manager bounce we need.

21 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

People forget it was Cambiasso’s word in Pearsons ear regarding the tactical switch that led to that run of games at the end of the 14/15 season. 

• Haha 3