Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I want to believe this is true but when was the last time the club did anything even remotely fast? 

Said it on here a million times while Rodgers claimed the opposite, managers will want to come here, it's a good job on paper. Everything Rodgers said was to frame it in the wrong way. A rebuild etc... might be viewed as an opportunity by a potential manager rather than a hindrance.

There will be decent managers who fancy this job. This league is where all the best coaches want to come to now.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Said it on here a million times while Rodgers claimed the opposite, managers will want to come here, it's a good job on paper. Everything Rodgers said was to frame it in the wrong way. A rebuild etc... might be viewed as an opportunity by a potential manager rather than a hindrance.

There will be decent managers who fancy this job. This league is where all the best coaches want to come to now.

Isn't this the problem though. At this moment in time were we sit we won't be in this league next season 

16 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Someone could be named before or after tomorrow nights game, Just a hunch :thumbup:

Been told club have been moving fast to get someone in before Saturdays game, inital talks held with an interested manager. All being well he'd be attending the game tomorrow night.

For what its worth its not Potter.

10 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Long term, Club confident we will stay up.

Marca say we have approached rafa

rafa does not want a 10 game fire fight - he wants a project 

getting a manager here by tomorrow to watch a game tells me that he isn’t currently employed 

I'm plumping for the plump waiter ! 

Edited by st albans fox

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Isn't this the problem though. At this moment in time were we sit we won't be in this league next season 

There is still a fairly heavy consensus we'll stay up. It's a risk but we have every chance of surviving now we've got rid of Rodgers - again I think potential managers would back themselves to keep us up particularly with the squad / fixtures we have.

The consensus about us used to annoy me because it wasn't factoring in what a negative impact Rodgers was having. Now he's gone I'm basically on that boat. I'm pretty confident we'll be OK.