Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

If we wait until summer then we need to go for William Still. I don't want Potter. I understand and appreciate his work at Brighton but he failed at Chelsea. I don't care if this wasn't his team, he accepted the job and had one job: Make these players there play some football. Fail. 

You don't want Potter, but would happily take someone who has only managed 22 games with Reims? :blink:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Behave yourself.

Poch's next job will be at a Champions League club. 

I'm not convinced. If he hasn't found a club by the end of the season, would he spend another year out of work? 

1 minute ago, 21st Century Fox said:

It's genuinely embarrassing thinking fans of other clubs could be sneaking a peek on here and seeing some of these delusional ramblings. I know every club has their fair share, but I feel like we have our fairer share.

It's pretty funny though,  some of our fans seem to think we have the pull of Real Madrid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure about that. Brighton have a long, long way to go before approaching our status. 

Well personally I think he is the best manager available at the moment and I think he could help us to retain our status because if not Brighton's status as a premier league team will much higher than ours in the championship.

30 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Thing is, I really don't think we can afford to think long term. We simply must stay up. Who's the best option for that? 

Anybody who can organise our defence to be less generous!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

It's genuinely embarrassing thinking fans of other clubs could be sneaking a peek on here and seeing some of these delusional ramblings. I know every club has their fair share, but I feel like we have our fairer share.

Rarely dull though …..

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

So why does Adi Hutter who’s won the Austrian cup a better fit? 

He will add concentration, camp in our own half and then invade when the time is right. Heil Hutter.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

You don't want Potter, but would happily take someone who has only managed 22 games with Reims? :blink:

That Will Still fellow is still very much a young manager in the making and he would represent a huge gamble to take on at this level compared to Ligue 1...never going to happen! 

• Like 2

Curse this damned forum, been scrolling on it for a long time in the hopes of some nugget of information that Rodgers was going to be sacked.

Now he's gone, I'm doing the same thing on whose bloody taking over.

SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING PLEASE!!!

Just now, Rusko187 said:

Curse this damned forum, been scrolling on it for a long time in the hopes of some nugget of information that Rodgers was going to be sacked.

Do not stand by til later in the week! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

Pochettino is coming in on a 10 game contract. We're paying him in hugs and kisses for every match won. If he manages to prove himself worthy at the end of the season we might take him on long-term as Rafa's assistant next season.

• Haha 1

I know a few on here have liked the look of Diego Martinez before due to what he did at Granada

Just been sacked by Espanyol

He wants to work in the Prem as well

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Willing to share who? Because if you tell me its someone like rafa beyond 10 games or chris wilder I think ill give up. 

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

Someone could be named before or after tomorrow nights game, Just a hunch :thumbup:

Been told club have been moving fast to get someone in before Saturdays game, inital talks held with an interested manager. All being well he'd be attending the game tomorrow night.

For what its worth its not Potter.

"Someone could be named before or after tomorrow nights game,".......bit of an each-way bet there!

I know some of these seem a bit unlikely, but we got Sven in the Championship, Everton had Ancelotti, Emry went to Villa, Benitez went to Newcastle when they were shit straight after Real. Stranger things have happened.

Poch was successful at Spurs but didn't actually win anything, he won some things in PSG but it wasn't a successful spell. He's not really an elite manager. There have been plenty of big jobs available since he was sacked by PSG but nobody has taken him. It's a long shot but maybe he would be interested. As I said stranger things have happened.

• Haha 1