Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Fox99

Maybe Pochettino isn't quite as unlikely as I previously said, with the rumour about him being interested in our job last year and supposedly open-minded to West Ham. It's clearly still on the unlikely side, and probably being over optimistic here but we may as well have a go. In 15/16, there was obviously the rivalry between Poch's Spurs and ourselves for the title but anyway that aside it's needless to say how much of a coup he would be.

There will be bigger jobs for Poch though and seem to recall he turned down Villa when Gerrard left, plus managing a team in our position would be something entirely different for him. MP is probably more of a summer move if it ever happened (provided we stayed up), in a general sense it's all about timing and who best fits what we need at the moment. 

Edited by AlexFT

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

The only time I can recall Benitez  taking an interim role was when he filled in at chelsea 

we aren’t chelsea 

he took over at Newcastle in 2016 at a similar time and failed to keep them up 

HE IS NOT COMING HERE TO BE A FIRE FIGHTER 

hopefully the players will respond to him given his stature and experience - he wants a project and we seriously are a project !! 

Agreed just don’t see him signing a deal shorter than 18 mths.

For me it’s got to be Alladyce till the end of the season and Potter if we stay up. We need someone who is going to short term get us going and I don’t think Potter is the man for that. Rafa wasn’t much better than Bruce at Newcastle on the face of it, would be very unimpressed if we went there

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Half time against Villa. 2 nil down. Ed Sheeran on the loudspeaker suddenly stops and the floodlights go black except for one illuminating the tunnel entrance. Then you see him. 6 ft 2. Built like a brick shithouse. Club trackies and bright white trainers. It's Nigel Graham Pearson riding on ostrich from Bristol Zoo he came here on. He turns to his right and picks out the fan who he said to "**** off and die" all those years ago and proceeds to choke him James McArthur style. The crowd erupts. He takes over for the second half and we win 6-2. Leicester ****ing City are back.

Haha at least that brought a smile to our faces

10 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Half time against Villa. 2 nil down. Ed Sheeran on the loudspeaker suddenly stops and the floodlights go black except for one illuminating the tunnel entrance. Then you see him. 6 ft 2. Built like a brick shithouse. Club trackies and bright white trainers. It's Nigel Graham Pearson riding on ostrich from Bristol Zoo he came here on. He turns to his right and picks out the fan who he said to "**** off and die" all those years ago and proceeds to choke him James McArthur style. The crowd erupts. He takes over for the second half and we win 6-2. Leicester ****ing City are back.

Behind the ostrich trails his wolf-pack which he tamed on a walking holiday in Romania circa 2010

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How lol lol

What's the alternative? 'club confident of relegation' 

I would hope they are concerned that is a realistic possibility, if not likelihood, and are acting accordingly (though can see from their actions that is not the case). 

Writing it off as not a possibility is pretty blasé given our position. 

We still have nothing to suggest that we are going to pull it out of the bag and survive. 

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

You don't want Potter, but would happily take someone who has only managed 22 games with Reims? :blink:

I would take Still because I've watched almost every single game of his at Reims and I'm impressed by the tactics and football they're playing. I get your point but the difference is that Still has Reims playing attractive attacking football like Brighton but Potter's team back then wasn't converting enough. 

28 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Is this guy ITK? What’s his record like? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1