Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Based on what? 

The love in for him on here and other social media platforms is cringey. 

Greatful for the things he done for our club but the ship set sail and he isn't good enough. If he was good enough he'd have had other PL gigs, don't mention Watford either. 

We are better than Nigel Pearson.

Nostalgia and hilarity… gerrimin 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Lol Pearson pretty much built the team that won the league and got us out of league 1 and championship, give over.

Watford also did him dirty. They were set for survival before they sacked him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

If the atmosphere at Seagrave under Rodgers had become as bad as media reports suggest, maybe the sheer relief at his departure will propel the players to a much higher level of performance? Or am I just grasping at straws…?

This is a weird one, as I wondered a dumb thing regarding Seagrave- does its very size and opportunity to gravitate into isolated groups cause us actual problems?

Simple thing to solve surely, but I just wondered. :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

This is a weird one, as I wondered a dumb thing regarding Seagrave- does its very size and opportunity to gravitate into isolated groups cause us actual problems?

Simple thing to solve surely, but I just wondered. :dunno:

Henry Winter, among other journalists, has reported that the move to Seagrave did indeed destroy the camaraderie of Belvoir Drive and allow cliques to develop within the squad. If true, it’s something that needs to be sorted as Seagrave is our training ground now., whether the players like it or not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Half time against Villa. 2 nil down. Ed Sheeran on the loudspeaker suddenly stops and the floodlights go black except for one illuminating the tunnel entrance. Then you see him. 6 ft 2. Built like a brick shithouse. Club trackies and bright white trainers. It's Nigel Graham Pearson riding on an ostrich from Bristol Zoo that he came here on. He turns to his right and picks out the fan who he said to "**** off and die" all those years ago and proceeds to choke him James McArthur style. The crowd erupts. He takes over for the second half and we win 6-2. Leicester ****ing City are back.

Stranger things have happened lol - like us winning the Prem.!! 

Edited by Guy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Guesty said:

Quite a few sources on Twitter saying this in last 10 mins.

This just can't come as a surprise to anyone. I've said it a couple times in this thread, I'd have been amazed if he'd come here. 

He's been through a lot in the last six months, now would be a terrible time for him to come here. 

30 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Based on what? 

The love in for him on here and other social media platforms is cringey. 

Greatful for the things he done for our club but the ship set sail and he isn't good enough. If he was good enough he'd have had other PL gigs, don't mention Watford either. 

We are better than Nigel Pearson.

we are better than Nigel Pearson didn't even see that statement lol that is cringe of the highest order.