Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

If we wait until summer then we need to go for William Still. I don't want Potter. I understand and appreciate his work at Brighton but he failed at Chelsea. I don't care if this wasn't his team, he accepted the job and had one job: Make these players there play some football. Fail. 

Yeah Potter's shit, let's get the football manager geezer with no qualifications who's managed about 20 games :appl:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jabfox said:

Honestly can see him playing ward. Hope I’m wrong! 

He'd be insane if he did. Iversen made some excellent saves on Saturday and just looks like a better keeper purely on his diving technique and the way he carries himself on the pitch. I hope you're wrong too lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Big Nige did some time there as I vaguely remember.

I think he kept them up, similar to what we need now lol but we are too good for Pearson mate.

he's irate.. we need a Pooch.

Honestly Nigel Pearson would keep us up and then build a team to go and challenege for the top 5 again like he did last time.

Players like Mahrez, Vardy, Morgan, Drinkwater.. but no we are too good for that bloke.

clowns.

Edited by whoareyaaa

5 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

He'd be insane if he did. Iversen made some excellent saves on Saturday and just looks like a better keeper purely on his diving technique and the way he carries himself on the pitch. I hope you're wrong too lol

Yeah he was class tbf, unlucky to be credited with the OG! Let’s see what tomorrow brings! 

15 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I don’t ever want us to ever sign anyone in any capacity with any Southampton connection whatsoever 

Not in the running. Sven And MON have spoken to TOP for weeks. Top wants someone in till end of the season. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m hoping we are and at least talking to him and other foreign managers out there. Rather we went for Hutter than predictable premiership managers like Benitez and Hassenhuttl. 

Totally agree, settling for these type of managers is tantamount to accepting mid -lower table mediocrity.

I thought we'd gone past that.

Edited by J. James

36 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If Potter won't come here then we'll have to put up with Benitez.

he wants a break but will sign in the summer.

it’s all about wether we can get an interim in or wether we can get someone of the same caliber who would take it on now.