Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Not Potter.  Not Benitez.  Who you picking?

Long and short term are probably different answers but seeing as potter isnt even an option, ahead of benitez we should be seeking some of those mentioned in here. AVB is better option than benitez is. As is hutter. I'd also be happy to give Gerardo Seoane a go. 

None of them are wildly unrealistic at all. It's better to think outside the premier league bubble... 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Looking at his wiki page, Villas-Boas does have an incredible record of starting at a club and putting together a number of wins. Maybe just what we need. However he does tend to peter out by the second season.

Don't they all. Not many survive 2 seasons now. 

• Like 1

If it is Benitez I pray we don't start one of those god awful stereotype chants for him. Remember one club singing a song for a Spanish player or manager that had the line "He drinks Estella, eats Paella, his c*cks f**king massive." Lost braincells instantly. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

If it is Benitez I pray we don't start one of those god awful stereotype chants for him. Remember one club singing a song for a Spanish player or manager that had the line "He drinks Estella, eats Paella, his c*cks f**king massive." Lost braincells instantly. 

Probably why I'm dreading the possibility of Herr Hutter.

11 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

If correct about Potter ruling himself out,then for me I'd have Rafa.

A nice bonus for him if he keeps us up.

Maybe offer of a two year contract to follow.

From Rodgers to Benitez. I think I’d just give up on football after having those pair 1 after the other 

I’m not surprised if Potter wants a break after having to deal with Chelsea. The man looks to have aged 10 years since taking over them. Hopefully we stay up and he sees us as a good prospect for him at the end of the season.

Edited by Buzzell

I had the best night's sleep ever last night after Rodgers had affected my health that bad over the last 18 months or so.

Bad news being (and not actually joking) I pictured Steven Gerrard being stood in our dugout.

We did go and watch a Ice Hockey match together afterwards in Milton Keynes with the inlaws so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it was just a rough nights kip after the copious amounts of celebratory alcohol consumed yesterday.

• Haha 1