Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Palace, Southampton, Spurs, probably Chelsea and debatably Leeds have all appointed a stop gap or interim. We don’t need to panic into giving someone like Benitez a 3 year deal for the sake of it.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Ultimately as I said yesterday, we were going down with Rodgers, at least now we're going to go down trying and I definitely feel more confident we have better chance of staying up without him.

No guarantees of that really.

The players might be equally as shit, or worse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

We need somebody that can have a rapport with the fans. Been missing for too long.

Hassenhuttl does that nice linking arms and celebrating with the crowd at the end of games.

He could do it at our Kop end but will need to start on 80 minutes,  before everyone fcuks off😄

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No guarantees of that really.

The players might be equally as shit, or worse.

I meant trying as in trying to do something about the situation and getting rid of the toxicity. 

5 hours ago, Guesty said:

If we really are cash strapped, he has been happy to work under that at Newcastle without complaining too much. At Newcastle their fans seemed genuinely upset when he left. And before that he was at Real Madrid. But his reign at Madrid showed his positives and negatives. Only managed for 25 games: won 17 of them (lost 3). But was sacked because the players hated him and so did the fans. He gets results but has poor man management skills. Gerrard and Carragher have both said he was unapproachable and tough. 

...hey the players would love this, coming away from Rodgers to a Puel like cold fish looking to motivate them!!!

I just wish Top would stop looking as far as the Premier league and look to make an appointment at the end of the season and move away from this repetive circus of has- beens.

• Like 1

God knows what the board are planning but leaks seems to tell us they have a list of potential targets and they are approaching them all one by one. Potter is rumoured to have already turned us down which is understandable. Some Of these guys will bite and they will interview. Personally I’d prefer we wait till the summer and start negotiations now to get the best person for the mid term/long term.

Big ask is can our stand in coaches stop the rot, get some fighting spirit back and a solid strategy that gets us back on a winning run. 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
6 minutes ago, bournemouthfox said:

What about carlo ancellotti ??*

Are you for real?

Give Pep a call as assistant as well.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I meant trying as in trying to do something about the situation and getting rid of the toxicity. 

Ah, O.K.

Will be interesting to see how the players respond tomorrow night.

And I wonder if the toxicity will still be there if we go 2-0 down in the first 20 mins....

Guest Mee-9

From what I’ve heard we’ll be trying to convince Potter to take the reigns.

Tomorrow could be a bigger game than we think, as a win would place us in a stronger position to negotiate. 

29 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

7CB2783F-7F16-47CA-A41E-6DDB942F2CCF.jpeg.21af20e1a2f8066517cc7ff03f40fae7.jpeg

Third time lucky 🤞

It’s a shame because the managers we want for a long term build to me don’t really give off the vibe that they will be able to come in and really grab this squad by the scruff of the next to keep us up. I’d take potter willingly but he just doesn’t scream survival, he’s someone who needs time. 

Whereas Pearson screams instant fight, but can he take us to the next level? Is he likely to leave Bristol City without assurances of a multiple year deal regardless of league? Probably not.