Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

22 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I can't believe people want Rafa have people not seen his record at Everton, it's isn't much better than Rodgers this season, so I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Id have more faith in Pearson 

By the same logic you used on Rafa, why is somebody who failed at a Belgian 2nd Division side a good shout?! I wouldn't be ecstatic about Rafa on a long term basis but if you're looking for somebody who has never had a poor spell at a side then we may as well just keep Stowell since these managers don't really exist, and if they do they're not on our radar of realism

16 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Graham Potter has rejected the chance to take over as Leicester manager following his sacking at Chelsea.(Talksport)

Potter will wait until the summer before taking his next job. (Mail) 

Shocked. 

Don't want Potter to be honest,  Potter needs time off first. Look at the team that Chelsea have. that team cost 1 and a half billion and he still messed up

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, glebe_sydneyfox said:

I'm seeing a fair few links to Benitez

That doesn't fill me with optimism nor confidence

If you want to feel a bit better Google Rafael Benitez purchased players on transfermarkt.com it made me feel a lot better. 

Plus.

2x la liga winner with Valencia.

Uefa cup winner.

Champions league winner

Fa cup winner

Super cup winner

Italian supercoppa

Club world cup

Europa league winner

Coppa Italia

Supercoppa Italia

Championship winner. 

Edited by desertfox2
Benitez

5 hours ago, Tuna said:

And why is that?

Sacked by Blackpool lol

Yes sacked by Blackpool.  I think he took the job while still being diagnosed with testicular cancer though. Had a rough go there. 

I remember he won the 2 games he was in charge when he was still here before Puel took over. 

10 hours ago, Lionator said:

Say we win the next two games without an appointment, do you give it Stowelly til the end of the season? 

If we lose the next two games, who would want to start with Man City Away? Then just 7 games to save the season.

Top left it too late, by about a year.

• Like 1