Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Does he need to use the new training ground? give the new manager the freedom to harden up the players.

If we win, spend the week at seagrave, if we lose its bradgate park.

• Or Wanlip :)

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Why not Viera?

I don’t see a lot of difference between Potter and him in terms of Premier League achievements, but the majority want the Potter.

I’d take either personally, but the mud thrown at Vieira about not scoring enough is the same as Potter. Don’t quite understand it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Screenshot_20230404_171558_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ad0408bcc7eb09d18a6a711f5d9e9733.jpg

Winners of the manager of the year award in Spain last few seasons.

Bordalas would be cheap, think he's available and got Getafe playing some brilliant expansive football. He did wonders with Cucurella as well.

I think we will have to wait till the summer to see Molly a manager. No one would want to come with the uncertainty hanging over the club of the division they’ll be in 

41 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Am I missing something with this Hutter guy? His record in Germany is pretty average...

His last season with Gladbach was meh but I think 7th and a Europa Semi Final, 9th, and 5th (1 point off Champions League) is pretty decent

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Apparently so

He wants a Prem job as well

Crystal Palace held talks with him.....he might go to them in the summer when Roy leaves.

If we need a short term manager for the last 9 or so games forget Rafa and give it to Hasenhuttl to fight the relegation battle and then bring in someone in the summer.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Crystal Palace held talks with him.....he might go to them in the summer when Roy leaves.

If we need a short term manager for the last 9 or so games forget Rafa and give it to Hasenhuttl to fight the relegation battle and then bring in someone in the summer.

Wouldn’t surprise me for us to do that

Would be a sign of how the club has gone to beat a team 9-0, then sign 2 of their worst defenders, and then also bring in that manager as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just seen this on an Austrian web-site:

Leicester City parted ways with Brendan Rodgers last Sunday. The former English champions took the consequences after beating Crystal Palace 2-1. After four years, the "Foxes" must therefore look for a new coach. Leicester City are currently in 19th place in the Premier League and are in acute danger of relegation.

Two Austrians are also being discussed as successors to Rodgers: Adi Hütter and Ralph Hasenhüttl. Hütter has been without a club since leaving Borussia Mönchengladbach last year. Only on Monday did the Vorarlberger emphasize that he would like to look after a club in Great Britain. My big goal is the Premier League, we're working on that," said the ex-Salzburg coach to Kicker. The Austrian worked, among other things, as a coach at Red Bull Salzburg, in Switzerland at Young Boys Bern and in the German Bundesliga for Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Mönchengladbach.

"There may be one or the other option," said  Hütter , who is currently without a club . “There were several interesting inquiries last year, including from the Premier League. But that would have come too soon.”

Ralph Hasenhüttel should also be on the club's wish list. The Styrian coached FC Southampton from December 2018 to November 2022.