Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Guesty said:

Need to get someone in soon. Caretakers not going to be enough. Any of these I guess. Never thought I'd say this; but think I'd take Benitez. (But don't know much about Garcia).

That list is ****ing depressing. If that's where we are shopping I'd snap your hand off at Benitez.

This club man...shambles

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guesty said:

Need to get someone in soon. Caretakers not going to be enough. 

Christ what a thoroughly depressing list of options. 

Just checked out Oscar Garcia, his win percentage in his last 2 jobs has been 27% & 21%

Or Jesse Marsch & his 29% win percentage with Leeds :teehee:

Throw whatever money and contract at Adolf or Marcelino that they want with an exit clause for them if we go down

We need someone to come in and rip out the 433 / 4231 and set us up in a completely different system and style of play

• Like 2

Why are we trying to be Red Bull? That model hasn't paid off for anyone, it just gives the illusion it has because Leipzig bought there way through the German leagues.

Forget the match tonight, that list of managers has made me ****ing apoplectic. How did we ever go so many years of constantly doing the right thing with this bunch of ****ing turnips in charge.

Heads gone, I'm going bed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I was going to say benitez and that's it 

But i honestly don't even know. Wouldn't be against Chris wilder. We're absolutely in shambles 

Rafa wouldn't want to come here I feel.

We are in a serious desperate situation, need someone who is desperate to get back into work.

Big Sam or even Wilder, probably need to start getting ready for the Championship.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No decent self respecting manager is gonna come now. We’re stuck. Too late to sack Rodgers.

I came to the conclusion we'd see out the season with Sadler and Stowell.