Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

I think we have to go for Benitez. He's been in this situation before and he stayed with Newcastle when they got relegated. 

He demands control of a club. And given the clown show currently making decisions that will be a good thing.

But I never thought I'd be in the position of saying I want him here. Sad, but got to face reality now.

• Like 3

Just now, broughtonblue said:

Anyone fancy wes Morgan for the last few games? Will galvanise the squad mentality and hopefully bring commitment from all aspects of the club, from the tea lady to Top,  all would be glad to see him back.

Then in the summer if we survive go for Rúben Amorim

I'd hazard a guess that Ruben Amorim probably isn't going to swap a job at a champions league club, with the pick of plenty of other champions league clubs, to come and manage Leicester City in the midst of a massive rebuild 

16 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Why are we trying to be Red Bull? That model hasn't paid off for anyone, it just gives the illusion it has because Leipzig bought there way through the German leagues.

Forget the match tonight, that list of managers has made me ****ing apoplectic. How did we ever go so many years of constantly doing the right thing with this bunch of ****ing turnips in charge.

Heads gone, I'm going bed. 

I tell you how it happened, Top stopped taking responsibility.

He started listening to all his yes men around him and let them run his business.

You need to take leadership when the times comes, he delegated his responsibilities to bunch of clowns who took advantage of his naivety.

And now we are left with this mess.

• Like 1

What a depressing list.

In order:
Couldn’t keep Newcastle up and failed at Everton.

Failed at Southampton.

Failed at pretty much every club.

Failed at Leeds.

It’s just so unimaginative and lacking any sort of direction.

The club is a mess, top to bottom.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

The only slight reason I think Jesse Marsch might be being considered is he knows Daka maybe he could get him scoring goals.

But still I wouldn't want him here.

Would hope they would look slightly deeper when hiring a manager,  than just the fact he might help our third most talented striker score a few more goals…