Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

I like Sadler, in his interviews he spoke a lot more sense than rodgers ever has

I never understand why Leicester fans put so much importance on interviews.

Do you think the likes of Ferguson, Guardiola, Mourinho or Wenger interview well? They all won multiple Premier League trophies so they must have done!

29 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

He doesn’t quite say that. It all depends on the Bournemouth game, apparently. If we play well and win, the club will stick with Stowell and Sadler; if there’s no obvious improvement and we don’t win, they’ll try to bring somebody else in for the last eight games.

More waiting and hoping then, have they not learnt 

Just now, AKCJ said:

I never understand why Leicester fans put so much importance on interviews.

Do you think the likes of Ferguson, Guardiola, Mourinho or Wenger interview well? They all won multiple Premier League trophies so they must have done!

they do yeah! they show charisma and a winning mentality. Brendan bored me

Just now, Matt said:

I mean “No strategy”. Really?

I quite clearly went early on Rogers Out, 2 years it’s been going on though and there is “no strategy”, this hasn’t just crept up on then out of no where.

I always went against the grain on here and didn't want Rogers sacked but that was because I didn't want a shithouse manager like Benitez or Nuno. Little did I know that the reality was even worse. Jesus H Christ the club is a complete shambles.

• Like 1

The performance last night was alarming, as was the team selection and reluctance to make changes until KDH was busy getting sent off.

This lack of leadership and game plan from the board will bury us, we are done.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Yes, seriously. 

They have constantly missed the best opportunities to sack the bloke and give someone enough time to come in and make a difference. 

They've even missed the opportunity to sack him in a timeframe that allows them to bring in a decent caretaker in and appoint properly in the summer. 

They have sacked him at a point where a caretaker will have 9 games max and a point where you can't bring in a long term rebuilder because they might not be the man to keep a struggling team up (never mind not being attractive to anyone with a brain at this point). 

Instead we have Adam Sadler and Mike Stowell......FFS 

As when I was saying sack Rodgers 18 months ago, you will see im right on this as well. 

Change required at board level. 

Told ya

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

I mean “No strategy”. Really?

I quite clearly went early on Rogers Out, the decline has been happening for quite some time.

Complete negligence from the top of the club. 

The signs were there for 2 years and they completely failed to do anything. 

What have they been doing? 

People should be as pissed off at this upper management in the same way they were Rodgers. This lot are responsible for the utter shambles we are on and off the pitch at the minute. 

• Like 1

I’m not sure we should be looking at Marsche or Hassenhutl they’ve not really pulled up any daffs !

Vincent Kompany looks a great shout but he won’t come whilst Burnley are on they’re way back to the Prem & we’re in such a predicament Sandler not doing a bad job but at times last night we reverted to Rodgers ball, I honestly think we need to entice a seasoned manager who knows how to get teams out of the Schitt I know many don’t like him but Allardyce would be ideal for the last 9 games then they can go for Potter or Still or whoever they look at and by god hope it’s a decent manager🙏

After a bet with a mate in January regarding who’s going down  I’ve still got faith in us staying up win four out of our last 9 SHOULD be enough our final games seem to be a better run in than most of the bottom 5 apart from our trip to Man City & Newcastle but  I’m still staying with Forest Bournemouth & Southampton to be the unlucky 3 and us to finish in 15th. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

Complete negligence from the top of the club. 

The signs were there for 2 years and they completely failed to do anything. 

What have they been doing? 

People should be as pissed off at this upper management in the same way they were Rodgers. This lot are responsible for the utter shambles we are on and off the pitch at the minute. 

You're out of order. We got a free beer and cake last night don't ya know!

Can't believe I'm saying this and it'd definitely not be a long term appointment, but we need Big Sam now! The quality is there in this squad, but we need someone who can organise us and put a rocket up their arse when the time is needed. Sam may not be a master tactician but he won't tolerate BS and people feeling sorry for themselves. He'd have us set up to be difficult to play against, competing for second balls, and well organised at set pieces at both ends of the pitch. Right now we need a manager who can help us in the here and now with the sole objective being to keep the club in the league so we can reassess in the summer. Bringing in a former Red Bull manager now given the predicament we face is not the solution. 

• Like 2