Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Unusual as it is for Thailand,  I really cannot see any happy ending here.

Rogers and Rudders have broken this Club beyond repair.  EFL here we come.

There’s not always a happy ending in Thailand. Shane Warne being the obvious example with his happy/unhappy ending 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

I'd take him right now - did better in Germany than the others we are linked with. Knows the league and you can argue was seriously let down with a shit Southampton squad.

Could see him sticking with us in the championship too. **** it, get him in.

You say he was let down with the squad but that's the same people saying Rodgers was let down with ours. He was there 4 years. 

4 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

Yesterdays loss was a wake up call to how deep Brendan has eroded out sprit.  Ndidi has become DM Amarty , bombscare.  Id drop Ndidi, Castegne , Vardy.  Get in Praet, Youri and Daka, maybe Kels upfront too.  I think Rafa will have to do, ticks enough boxes for me in this situation.  Brendan Rodger what a Toad.  

Next time we see Youri he will be in an Arsenal or Newcastle shirt.

Instant one word reaction if one of following managers was announced as new Leicester boss tomorrow morning 

Frank Lampard...

Steven Gerrard...

Rafa Benitez...

Ralph Hasenhuttl...

Ole Gunnar Sojasker...

Gary Rowett...

Mike Stowell...

Nigel Pearson....

Martin O'neill....

Sam Allardyce...

Dean Smith...

Harry Redknapp...

Nuno Santos...

Jesse March...

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

You say he was let down with the squad but that's the same people saying Rodgers was let down with ours. He was there 4 years. 

I think it's clear these days a head coach has very little say in transfers. A squad isn't really a reflection of the coaches eye for talent, more how much they can improve those players. Saints have hardly flown up the league since sacking him.

Fully aware I'm desperately clutching at straws though.

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

I'd take him right now - did better in Germany than the others we are linked with. Knows the league and you can argue was seriously let down with a shit Southampton squad.

Could see him sticking with us in the championship too. **** it, get him in.

Agree. He's done well everywhere he's been and the results with Southampton declined as they continued to sell their best players and replace them with youngsters or unproven guys from abroad. I also think he did well to pull Southampton back together after those 9-0 defeats and improve results, whereas for most managers results would have spiralled downwards, resulting in a sacking.

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Instant one word reaction if one of following managers was announced as new Leicester boss tomorrow morning 

Frank Lampard...

Steven Gerrard...

Rafa Benitez...

Ralph Hasenhuttl...

Ole Gunnar Sojasker...

Gary Rowett...

Mike Stowell...

Nigel Pearson....

Martin O'neill....

Sam Allardyce...

Dean Smith...

Harry Redknapp...

Nuno Santos...

Jesse March...

Maybe 1-5 on. Scale of who you guess is most likely to keep us up? (1 is most, 5 lowest)

Frank Lampard...5

Steven Gerrard...4

Rafa Benitez...1

Ralph Hasenhuttl...2

Ole Gunnar Sojasker...4

Gary Rowett...3

Mike Stowell...3

Nigel Pearson....2

Martin O'neill....2

Sam Allardyce...2

Dean Smith...2

Harry Redknapp...4

Nuno Santos...5

Jesse March...4

1 minute ago, jonathan_ross said:

How far down the list of candidates do we have to go until Steve Bruce is offered the position and turns it down? :crylaugh:

After Allardyce and before Pulis.

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Frank Lampard...

Steven Gerrard...

Rafa Benitez...

Ralph Hasenhuttl...

Ole Gunnar Sojasker...

Gary Rowett...

Mike Stowell...

Nigel Pearson....

Martin O'neill....

Sam Allardyce...

Dean Smith...

Harry Redknapp...

Nuno Santos...

Jesse March...

Pray

17 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

Yesterdays loss was a wake up call to how deep Brendan has eroded out sprit.  Ndidi has become DM Amarty , bombscare.  Id drop Ndidi, Castegne , Vardy.  Get in Praet, Youri and Daka, maybe Kels upfront too.  I think Rafa will have to do, ticks enough boxes for me in this situation.  Brendan Rodger what a Toad.  

Where have you been hiding, Youri is injured.

Apparently Albrighton and Evans were sat together in the stands last night, if the club are going down the internal caretaker route till the end of the season, those two appear a more intelligent and tactically knowledgable paring than the two currently taking the reigns.

Just now, josh_baskin said:

Apparently Albrighton and Evans were sat together in the stands last night, if the club are going down the internal caretaker route till the end of the season, those two appear a more intelligent and tactically knowledgable paring than the two currently taking the reigns.

Don't know if they sufficient coaching badges to work at the top flight.

Those clamouring for a return of Pearson are failing to understand the psyche of the culture of Thais around 'face'. Bearing in mind the events leading to Pearson's departure and that we still have the same ownership in place... Just give your heads a wobble.

Link for context: https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/thailand-land-of-face/

Edited by Flappit
Oops. Not sure where Malaysians came from!

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Steve Cooper might not be a bad shout. At times this season he’s got a tune out of Forest, and what he did last season was a miracle. We need a miracle.

Depends if we have any aspersions of staying up, turning to a bloke on a losing streak just sacked in a relegation fight would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire