Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, String fellow said:

I'd steer clear of all the usual suspects and take a punt on someone like 36yo Kieran McKenna. He's doing a fine job managing Ipswich, having previously been part of Manchester United's backroom staff. He retired from football early through injury and before that was a youth coach here at City, and he also studied at Loughborough University.

I'd love McKenna if we go down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Antonio reckons our sacking of Rodgers was “premature”……… why open your mouth if bollocks is all that will fall out. 

The West Ham player?

4 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Forest have signed 30 players this season. I think Cooper has done better than expected under those circumstances.

It could be argued though, a lot of the time newly promoted clubs don’t have significant investment to strengthen. They spent £185m.

I guess his problems arose if he was being made to pick new signings by the Chairmen. 

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

It could be argued though, a lot of the time newly promoted clubs don’t have significant investment to strengthen. They spent £185m.

I guess his problems arose if he was being made to pick new signings by the Chairmen. 

Too many players makes training difficult - too many new players makes everything difficult - too many players that you didn’t choose ……

We need someone with a proven history of success in the second tier, preferably one who also builds up the structure of the club so it can go on to win the Prem. 

Can anyone thing of someone like that? The kind of man who would fight a pack of wolves for you?

Can’t place his name. It was something like Pigel Nearson. 

Honestly don’t give a shit if he isn’t a success third time around - I simply never got the chance to hug him previously. 

12 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

If our plan is to stick with the current two then we are done.

I reckon our captain morgan could do a better job as a cheerleader.

I think that's what's going to happen. With few games left getting someone in new will be even more of a risk. Although not confident in them especially playing Vardy last night.

Any manager that's just be sacked probably does not need to rush back into work. They'll get a big pay off and probably have a few good offers in the summer as will better assessment of where each club are. Potter and Cooper could think well let's see what league Leicester are in next season. Cooper would take even if we were in the championship or Premier league, while Potter will probably think, I'm good enough for a top flight job.