Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

You get the same number of points no matter how many goals you lose by.

It says much more about Ralph that he never lost the training room after those defeats than the defeats themselves. 

?? It's conceding 9 goals. Conceding 1 goal is not the same as conceding 4, never mind 9. Nobody can tell me losing 9-0 is the same as losing 1-0, regardless that both are worth 0 points, it's a strange loser mentality.

I thought he had lost the players. There were rumours that they weren't happy with him in the summer. Charlie Austin did an interview about how he was alienated by him.

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The only use of the word insane would be to describe anyone remotely believing this is in any way a good move.

Oh I'm in agreement there. Just finding whatever positives I can from that potential appointment.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

?? It's conceding 9 goals. Conceding 1 goal is not the same as conceding 4, never mind 9. Nobody can tell me losing 9-0 is the same as losing 1-0, regardless that both are worth 0 points, it's a strange loser mentality.

I thought he had lost the players. There were rumours that they weren't happy with him in the summer. Charlie Austin did an interview about how he was alienated by him.

Definitely, losing 9-0 is a ridiculous thing to have on your CV but having it happen twice is absolutely crazy and definitely demonstrates something wrong with your dressing room mentality. 

Edited by Nobbyburton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, markko said:

Martin O'Neill did a Q and A a few months ago. He won't come back here and said as much. Lenny would be a risk. Never managed in prem. I would not touch Gerard or Lampard in the position we are in. If Rafa has said no leaves us with Ralph. I always liked how he came over. You can only manage what you have. He is available. Bielsa is another.option but I think he would need time but he would get us playing with intensity. We.ideally need an out of work to avoid compensation and haggling which takes time. Saturday is massive and if we can't get anyone in today we are.probably going to have to stick with Stowell.

That was then and now is now. Might be a different story.

6 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Definitely, losing 9-0 is a ridiculous thing to have on your CV but having it happen twice is absolutely ridiculous and definitely demonstrates something wrong with your dressing room mentality. 

Maybe not as ridiculous as buying two of the defenders in that 9-0 game lol

In fact, I have to edit my original post, one of those defenders featured in TWO 9-0 defeats!!!

Edited by Wycombe Fox
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Whilst I understand people do not like the names on the list.

It's 4 am, half an hour before the club closes. All the good-looking girls have already gone home with someone, and all we have left are the desperate ones or the ugly ones.

Time to get our beer goggles on and pick one or go home alone.    

Not who I want, but most likely to wake up next to in the morning at this stage... :dry:

Capture.PNG

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

And then some.

Scary thing we may have weeks of this.

What annoys me even more is that there are still people out there who believe that Taylor was the worst we've had judging by the thread on him yesterday.  

We're being left in a position right now where next season, should we go down, we will barely have a squad.  Rodgers has left us in ruin.  Literally.  How Rodgers isn't viewed in the same light as Taylor is staggering.  Absolutely staggering.  

We don't need a refresh.  We need a top to bottom clearout - a refresh ten times over.

9 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Rob Kelly?

That’s my cum cry too. It annoys the wife a bit, but at least she knows I won’t be bothering her once I’m finished with the maid.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Definitely, losing 9-0 is a ridiculous thing to have on your CV but having it happen twice is absolutely crazy and definitely demonstrates something wrong with your dressing room mentality. 

Surely getting relegated would be more worrying in that sense given that it requires sustained incompetence over a long period rather than two admittedly awful but isolated matches? If we accept that relegation doesn't make a bad manager or player then I don't see why getting two massive hammerings is where we draw the line. 

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

What annoys me even more is that there are still people out there who believe that Taylor was the worst we've had judging by the thread on him yesterday.  

We're being left in a position right now where next season, should we go down, we will barely have a squad.  Rodgers has left us in ruin.  Literally.  How Rodgers isn't viewed in the same light as Taylor is staggering.  Absolutely staggering.  

We don't need a refresh.  We need a top to bottom clearout - a refresh ten times over.

Lots of blame to go around there is no doubt.

Board, DofF and players included.

• Like 1

soooo... Im back after being suspended from making comments on FT since Sunday for 'spamming' apparently... very suspect decision as soon as Rodgers gets sacked aswell. :ph34r: my voice gets silenced. good work FT.

That performance lastnight was atrocious and highlights how most of those players dont wear the badge anymore and also puts more blame on the players rather than BR tactics but as oper usual in football the manager  gets the boot while the real issue remains. These players dont care, they are moving on after this season, the ownership should of found replacements or tied them down. The comments that iv been reading is laughable, and that 'appreciation thread of BR' how embarrasing to see considering the abuse hes received, shameful club support.

Let the merry go round once again, with a new manager shall we, looking forward to this play out just like it did before. but the only good news is that Martin Oneil has been linked!!!! legend

#4mooreeeyyeaaarrrr #weereemmassiiiveeeee

:brendan_still:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Taylor ruined a successful side-Rodgers led us to great success before losing his way. Entirely different.